"Oh my god! We're neighbors now! Now I direct access to your home if I ever needed to kill you!" I joked.

"I think that's my cue to move." Sam joked back.

"Also, Meghan there's one other thing I feel we should talk about." Jack said to me. The other boys gave him a look, already knowing what was going on.

"Is everything okay?" I asked them worriedly." We're not being evicted are we?"

"No, no we aren't getting evicted and it has nothing to do with you. It's just that over the time you were gone, I met this girl." Jack explained." Her name is Madison and I met her through Cameron."

"Oh. Why are you being so serious? Did you get her pregnant?" I asked.

"No. She and I really hit things off and we began dating while you were gone. So she's going to be coming around a lot more often and spending the night." He replied." It would really mean a lot to me if you met her and tried to get along with her."

"Of course. Jack why wouldn't I?"

"I know how you get when I start "hanging out" with girls and I really don't want to screw this one up." Jack is always there for me with guy trouble and has been since we met so every time he Mets a girl and they go out, I do my own little search on them and make sure they're good enough for jack.

"I promise I won't. When do I get to meet her?" I asked.

"She's coming over tomorrow for dinner." Jack said." And If me and her "hanging out" bothers you, you can sleep over at Sammy's."

"Uh Yeah." I scoffed." The last thing I need is you keeping me up for hour with your constant noises."

After dinner we went home and I unpacked my suitcase.

"Settling back in nicely?" Jackjack asked, coming in.

"Yeah I think I finally got everything put away and ready to be washed." I replied.

"That's good." He said." I just wanted you to know that Madison is a really nice girl and that this one is worthy of jack."

"I know it's not my place to look out for him but I want someone who isn't going to fuck with him. Not after what happened with Brittany two years ago." I explained." But I trust you and I'll give her a fair shot. If jack really likes her I'll back off but when she steps out of line-"

"She won't. She's practically perfect for him."

*
*
*

"I thought you didn't know how to cook." I commented to jack as I came downstairs.

"Your book really helped and although most of the recipes were gross, I learned enough to cook for myself." He replied. I looked over at his pot and he had all sorts of different vegetables and seasoning and another pot had meat." Yours will be meatless of course but unfortunately you're the only one here who doesn't eat meat." He told me.

"Thank you." I told him as I grabbed plates from the cupboard and started setting the table. Another hour later the doorbell rang and jack ran to the door.

Jacks POV:
"Hey," I said as I opened the door. Madison came in and gave me a hug and a kiss." Thanks for coming, she's right in here." I told her as I shut the door and lead her into the kitchen.

"Hi." Meghan said, walking over to us offering her hand out to Madison." I'm Meghan."

"Madison," She replied, shaking Meghan's hand." Jack has told me so much about you."

"I wish I could say the same but jack told me about you yesterday." Meghan told her. We all went to the table, including Jackjack, and we began dinner.