Chapter 11

Nova/ Loki
It was the next morning and Loki was still sleeping. I woke up hours before him because I'm an early bird. I felt no need to wake him up for he seemed to be pretty exhausted can you blame him did just have a major breakdown last night and is obviously still having it. But no he really does need to wake up.

Loki loves you need to wake up I said to him as gently as possible kissing him and gliding my fingers through his hair for I knew he loves it.

Okay, I'm up nova is said to her with a bright smile. But then it hit me that what happened yesterday was still new. As I thought I let out a grunt that good mood I was longing to have seemed to be burned to ash.

Lo- before I could even finish Loki dragged me out of the tent. He's starting to develop a habit of that but seeing how angry he is I was not about to protest for my good.

When we walk out everyone was surrounded by the campfire looking at us which made Loki even more furious. He walks past them without even a bow to Allfather or a single hello coming from my mouth and before I could say anything Loki jumped on his house putting me on his lap and took off. It was so fast I did not have time to react.

Loki!

Hush love I did not want to be there any second longer please tried to understand. I really need a ride and I wish for you to be by my side it helps. I said to her while kissing her head.

Mkay, I do but a warning would be nice Mischief took off horribly fast I said with a chuckle.

What seemed like forever was only like a few minutes of riding. To be honest I didn't know where we were going but I trust Loki so I let him lead and I'm glad I did. Resulting in seeing one of the rarest sights on all the nine realms the waterfall of peace.

Omg Loki it's so beautiful I thought I was only a myth.

No, my love, it is very real come along now let's go for a swim I said while transforming into my swimming attire jumping right in. But yet I saw Nova just standing there.

What wrong with the water is the perfect temperature for a dip this time. I'm pretty sure that the snakes won't bite I said trying to joke my silver tongue isn't quite good when I'm mad but I'll make an exception for her.

Uh, its nothing I rather much sit and enjoy the view I said nervously hoping he doesn't find out. This is his time so I'm not gonna make it about me.

Baby, you're talking to the god of lies so if your gonna lie please make it at least slightly believable.

Loki just leave it alone pleaded with him on the verge of tears.

Nova, remember the is the waterfall of peace it will heal all your troubles away for the moment now come along don't make me command you to I said to her while summoning a bathing suit on her with a gush of wind pushing her in.

To my horror now was covered in bruises and min cuts on her arms, legs, back and stomach.

Who did this to you Nova I asked angrily?

I did not know what to say didn't want him to know that I was cutting myself and well the bruises were a different story.

WHO DID THIS! I yelled but silence filled the air where I only heard her faint sobs.

Did you do some of it I asked knowing she could not possibly reach her back?

I nodded knowing I can't lie to him and broken down crying. Feeling his warm but cold embrace made the pain spontaneously went away.

Why I'm asked while her lifting her out of the water. Setting her in a towel on my lap as she buried her head in my chest crying.

Because I'm not pretty and got used to being hurt it was even more painful not to get hurt I know it sounds foolish like I'm a crazy rigglebat ( I made that up XD it's what mustard calls a Potato).