Dustin: "Well in this one you didn't. The villains blocked the entrance not letting anybody in or out. Izuku protected a majority of you with his body"

Aizawa: "He does that often here too"

Izuku *awkward chuckle*

Dustin: "Anyway after everything Izuku was rushed to the hospital to hospital where the teachers were given some bad news"

Nezu: "Is he going to be okay?"

Doctor: "I'm afraid not"

Aizawa: "What's wrong?"

Doctor: "While he's going to indeed live but I'm afraid he's going to be stuck in a chair"

AM: "What?!"

Doctor: "He's broken nearly all of his bones. His arm will heal back eventually but his leg. There's nothing we can do"

Izuku: "So I don't become a hero in this?"

Dustin: "Keep watching"

Nezu: "How am I going to break it to his parents and his classmates?"

???: You don't have too"

They turn to see Izuku's parents

Inko: "*crying* So my baby's future as hero is over?"

Doctor: "I'm afraid so"

Inko began to cry into Hisashi's arms

Doctor: "But there is a way to save it"

Aizawa: "What is it?"

Doctor: "Recently there's been a breakthrough in cybernetics. There's a program that UN set up to test cybernetics but they didn't find a willing test subject"

Inko: "*sniff* Is it safe?"

Doctor: "I'm not sure mam"

Inko: "What do you think Hisashi?"

Hisashi: ".......I say let's do it"

AM: "You sure?"

Hisashi: "I am. Izuku wanted nothing but to be a hero ever since he was a kid and now that he's got his chance he's not gonna let it go. I'm 100% sure that Izuku will want to do this"

Inko: "Alright"

Doctor: "Very well. Come with me and sign a few forms so we can get started"

Inko and Hisashi followed the doctor and on they way they pass Izuku's room. Katsumi is there crying over his sleeping body. They sign the forms and a couple of hours later he was ready. Doctors from many different fields and countries were flown to Japan to perform the surgery. 1a was told about Izuku's condition and they were all upset about it. But they told them that Izuku will go threw a surgery that might save his career. Everybody prayed that Izuku will be fine. They met not long ago but there all close to him. The surgery was perform in a private hospital that he was moved to. The doctors were given the best equipment in the world to perform the surgery. The lead doctor was a man named Doktor. He was the who made the breakthrough so he became the lead in this. He Instructed all the doctors what to do. They perform the surgery which took 68 hours to do. Some doctors took a break and some continue. There was a lot of close calls but they finished.

Doktor: "Good job everyone"

The doctors cheered since they just perform a miracle and the unbelievable