New characters introduction

These are few new characters which I thought of while starting this ss .  hope you like all the characters and enjoy them. Please read about all the characters for knowing the backdrop or intentions of characters . please leave your valuable reviews for the scope to improve. 

New characters :

Arvind Raj Oberoi : He is Riddhima's dada ji , a very calculative business minded person .he runs his Oberoi empire , head of the family . A very liberal grandfather to riddhima and her cousin ,he took care of riddhima dearly after Riddhima's parents died .

Maria Arvind Raj Oberoi : Riddhima's dadi , died when her(riddhima's)father was young .she belongs to Indian Christian family and her roots somewhere belongs to British.she did love marriage with Arvind and had Ranbir ( Riddhima's biological father ) and her marriage with Arvind created a ruckus in the family , the disturbance is still evident in the family , even after her death .

Ranbir Oberoi : 

Riddhima's dad died when riddhima was 5 years , a Really nice and good person , a warm person to talk . riddhima still remembers his words and thrives to lead a path told by him , his advises and words are always in Riddhima's heart. 

Susmita Oberoi : 

She is Riddhima's mom , she comes from a rich ,well educated , sophisticated  bengali family .she died when riddhima was 11 months old baby .she is a top actress of her time .Her mother( Riddhima's Nani ) is against with Ranbir and Susmita alliance  , but they got married with both families blessings .

Leena banerjee : 

She is strict  and a very calculative women , she is Riddhima's Nani ,she partners the business with the late husband sham banerjee . She loves riddhima and always wants riddhima for herself after her daughter's death , she tried to snatch riddhima from the Oberoi family after Riddhima's father Ranbir's death , but riddhima didn't oblige her nor Riddhima's dada or Riddhima's chacha let her take away riddhima from them so ,she keeps picking on Oberoi family on every detail on "how are they taking care of riddhima " .apart from Riddhima she has a grandson from another daughter .

Faneel Oberoi : 

He is the younger son of Arvind but he is Arvind's child with 2nd wife .  he is a irresponsible man , alcoholic and women crazy person. He is Riddhima's chacha , riddhima regards him as father and calls him "dad".he loves riddhima and his daughter rashmika immensely , but doesn't care about what they need and asking for , as he is selfish and thinks about himself first before anyone . His wife left after 2 years of marriage leaving a little rashmika behind in the family to search her own path in life , vansh hates him for a strong reason . But all these tags have a backstory and lot's of secrets with him.

Mouli banerjee : Riddhima's masi, a really good actress just like Riddhima's mom .she divorced and had a son arjun with her marriage .she raised arjun all alone with help of her mother , a really high opinionated , strong yet sensitive women , always buys clothes for riddhima to create a tusnami of clothes in the house for riddhima and takes care of her as her own daughter .

Rashmika Oberoi : 

She is the youngest in the Oberoi family , she loves riddhima to death though she is Riddhima's cousin they always were each other's sisters .she has a troubled past as her mother left him young without even contacting her for years . rashmika is always chirpy but at times she is really mature and understands her surroundings prettty well .she is Riddhima's crazy , keeps on chanting "riddhima  di " name every single minute , as riddhima is like a mother figure to her.

Arjun banerjee : Riddhima's maternal cousin , he is a really very protective elder brother to riddhima but uses harsh ways to make riddhima oblige his decisions.He is annoyingly straight forward , he has loose tongue and speaks anything mindlessly. He works for his nani's (Leena banerjee) company in a ceo position.  Riddhima always brings him troubles and he is punished and slapped by Nani ( Leena banerjee ) for riddhima silly mistakes .

Sati Oberoi : sati is a troubled person , she keeps on suffering in her own world and doesn't try look things differently as she is her dad's ( Arvind Raj Oberoi) second wife daughter.

She had issues with it right from her childhood , that turned into hate for her elder brother Ranbir and her hate for him reflected on riddhima by her all the time .

Rudra Singh : A obsessive lover of riddhima , who destroys Riddhima's life .

Neel khurana : Riddhima's ex -fiance , a workholic , business minded person . Always into business a very busy person.coming back from London to undo his past mistakes and take someone with him .

Amrita Malhotra : 

Amrita is a old but pretty , dusky and sexy looking women.she is uma mother, a intelligent women . She is vansh , Ishani , siya's Nani .

She is a close family friend of Oberoi family .she is really close to riddhima and family .she has a troubled past with uma death and not in contact with any of her grand daughters or son of uma because of past incidents . apart from uma she has another child arun and his children , she has a loving and high enthusiastic husband .

Raghav malhotra :

He is a really old but actively adrenaline rushed person , highly enthusiastic for anything,he is vansh , ishani siya's nana ji .he is best friends with riddhima and do some crazy stuff with her . 

He has been Family friends with Oberoi's since he was a child .

Arun Malhotra : Uma's elder brother .vansh , ishani and siya's mamaji .he is workholic , ,he separated with his wife long ago and he  always tries to stop or control riddhima and his children from doing anything crazy with his sarcastic taunting every moment .

Viven malhotra : 

Viven is Riddhima's one of best friend , who is always there for riddhima like a shadow and he regrets not protecting riddhima from trouble in the past .he always has his sarcastic ways to make riddhima understand. Riddhima and viven always beat up each other , but become friends instantly even after there deadly match of beating each other up .

Myra Joseph : she is Riddhima's one of best friends .she cannot live without riddhima , as she means world to her after every one (people) left her as she lost all her fortunes ( property , money) ,she is Riddhima's business partner .she is one Riddhima's treasured friend .

Faye D'Souza : he is one of riddhima's best friends , riddhima is always there for him in his good times and bad times and vice versa .Faye is really close to riddhima and shares everything with her , he regrets not being with riddhima in her troubled times as he promises riddhima to take care of himself first. He is a part of loc gang of riddhima .

Lac gang :

Riddhima's gang , they all are Riddhima's treasured classmates and best friends in the class ,they all are boys. They are called lac gang because they are "lost all control"viven and Faye are part of this and later Myra , rashmika joined in too , lac gang members love riddhima to death , but as they grew up and trouble fell on Riddhima's head ,they all had to part there ways.

Watchman : he is Riddhima's bunglow watchman , he takes care of bunglow and Riddhima's facilities and he is Arvind's ( dada ji ) devotee , spy's on riddhima all the time