ㅤ▬▬ 𝟏.𝟐

Start from the beginning

Confrontation drags gossip and attention, and she hates those two nouns as well. Unfortunately, she's receiving attention right now, and once she finishes confronting the hobo, another series of gossip might circulate after the public conversation they had.

"Are you looking for a fight or something?" She asked then cracked her knuckles. "Because I can assure you I'd rip you to shreds."

Although the H/C haired girl knew they could resolve this with no negativity, she chose not to primarily because she thrives in the loneliness she lives in.

"Uhm... I don't have a place to stay?" Hockney felt like he was going to piss his pants right now.

The fact that a buff girl with one horn protruding from her temple, who was cracking her knuckles, and looking down on him made him feel like a child.

His lantern could easily apprehend her, but the way she was towering over him was so menacing that he's not even sure he could use his lantern.

"Then look for one," Y/N responded. It seemed like she was ready to head back to her residence but the pale boy grabbed her bicep. "About that-"

"No." She answered before the hobo could even finish.

The male raised a brow at her. "No, what?"

"I'm not giving you money so you can look for a place to stay." The blacksmith replied.

Both of them may not have realized this but, the entire village quickly got disinterested with them since the girl didn't beat the crap out of him. The only reason the village got interested in the first place was that they knew the short-fused girl would start fights out of nowhere, which made things exciting in their eyes.

"I have a better suggestion." The male with the fluffy coat said. He even noticed that the girl's eyes were averting back to his coat.

"She must have really wanted my coat, huh." Hockney thought to himself, finding it cute that she badly wanted his coat.

"Well, I have the best suggestion." The H/C haired girl said with a smile, to which the male found eerie because he didn't know where that smile originated from.

"Well, ladies first." He politely gave the metaphorical microphone to her.

"Fuck off."

"That's not a suggestion-" The pale man interjected, but he was rudely interrupted by Y/N invading his face's boundaries. "Yeah, it's a warning in case you couldn't tell."

"EEPH!" The male squeaked when he felt a sharp tip against his torso. "Another word and you're dead."

"Now, I highly suggest you back off, I don't like dealing with pests." She threatened as she gave back the male's boundaries.

Before leaving the male to himself once again, the girl grabbed the laundry basket then headed back to her house.

After the whole confrontation, Y/N was quick to push back the conversation into the back of her head, then did her chores as if it never happened. Once she finished doing her chores, she sat on a nearby window that showed the beautiful scenery from the porch.

It's supposed to be a pleasant sight. A warm-hued sky with the clouds parting and the sun descending from its throne, but a certain albino's presence brought back Y/N's memories from earlier, which ruined the comfy atmosphere she desired for.

She took a deep breath, then released a heavy sigh. This man was a persistent bugger.

"Stubborn bastard." The H/C haired girl muttered under her breath once her eyes took in the whole appearance of the pale man from the outside who was napping against a pole.

Although the girl knew she wanted nothing to do with the hobo she met earlier, she didn't have a heart of stone. Hell, if Iris were still alive she'd probably shout out to the world that Y/N was a big tsundere, and a big softie.

The blacksmith had the choice to ignore him but she forced herself to stand up anyway and go to her porch then stand to his sleepy figure's level.

"Oi." The horned girl flicked the male's forehead, which woke him up from his nap.

"You better make yourself useful." She said with a sigh. She couldn't believe that she was going to swallow back her pride just because she felt bad for this bastard.

"I promise I will," Hockney promised with an enormous smile on his face.

That smile scared Y/N. It was so precious, and it seemed like the boy was full of life. What was going to happen to that smile once he began living under the same roof as her? The only thing the girl can do is hope she'd keep her distance.

 What was going to happen to that smile once he began living under the same roof as her? The only thing the girl can do is hope she'd keep her distance

▬▬ 𝕱𝐢𝐧. 𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
---------------------------------------
♡ㅤㅤ ≡ ㅤ➭ㅤ ㅤ⌂
ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ˢʰᵃʳᵉ ˢᵃᵛᵉ