ㅤ▬▬ 𝟎.𝟏

▬▬ 𝕿he spear-bearer and her teammates were heading to the hell train using the ascending platforms

▬▬ 𝕿he spear-bearer and her teammates were heading to the hell train using the ascending platforms. As they began straying away from the train platform, a certain H/C haired girl began chickening out.

Although she's an adult, she still hasn't gotten over her fear of heights. Unfortunately for her, she teamed up with assholes who will make fun of her with every chance they got. Also, those jerks know that Y/N hasn't gotten over her fear of heights.

"Isn't that fantastic?" Her thoughts dripped of sarcasm.

Since no one replied to her, she responded to herself. "Absolutely not,"

The spear-bearer asked herself, how was she going to avoid their teasing? The one-brain-cell girl began scratching and stretching her brain cells, hoping to get an answer out of them.

Sadly, she couldn't think of a decent plan, so she did the only half-assed decent plan she had in mind. Which was staying behind until her teammates went up, then slowly crawled her way up the stairs, so they couldn't witness her inner turmoil...

Alas, one of her teammates, aka Victor, had caught on to her plan. Because of his mischievous nature, he couldn't help but grab this window of opportunity. He knew teasing Y/N would probably get him killed, but his trump card will save him.

Y/N being the scaredy-cat she is. She stayed behind and watched as her teammates ascended with each step. Once they were a few meters away, the pussy-cat began, rather, tried to motivate herself into climbing up the stairs.

The horned girl was about to transfer onto the other platform, when someone had tipped over her back. Thus leading her upper body to shift her weight forward, she panicked reverse swam the butterfly stroke, hoping to defy gravity.

As the panicked girl kept doing this, her arms were converting to spaghetti, not literally, but the constant swinging made her feel like it. Once she shifted her weight onto the previous platform, she landed on her butt.

As for a certain burgundy haired male, he filmed the whole thing and began laughing his lungs out, the tears of enjoyment pricking the corners of his eyes.