Chapter Nineteen- The Attack

Start from the beginning

During the day Harry made sure to zone out again, and jumped a few times at every day things. He could tell that Sirius and Remus were becoming more worried, and he did feel a little bit guilty for making them worry, but it was the only way that he'd be able to get them to leave on Saturday. He reminded himself that he might feel a little guilty for a day or two, but if he didn't get them to leave and they got hurt, he'd blame himself for it everyday, after all, it would be completely his fault. The next day Harry had a small breakfast, picking at his food and zoning out again, making sure to really jump when Sirius shook him back to reality. Harry zoned out three more times after that, starting to become skittish and paranoid. Hermione had come over that day and noticed the change in Harry's behavior, getting a bad feeling herself. She'd never really seen Harry like this, only when something really bad was  about to happen. So on Saturday morning when Harry burst out of his bedroom and ran downstairs, he immediately had Sirius and Remus's attention.

"We have to leave. Now. Somethings going to happen, I don't know what and I don't know when but we can't come back until after three." 

Sirius and Remus exchanged a look.

"We have to take everything we value highly with us- The Grangers- I have to tell them too-"

"Harrison." Sirius said, grabbing his arm to prevent him from leaving, concern all over his face, "What are you talking about?"

"Something bad is going to happen today, I can just feel it! We have to leave as soon as possible, we can't be anywhere near here!" Harry told him, his eyes almost pleading.

One look at the boy and Sirius nodded.

"Remus and I will pack things up, go tell the Grangers."

Harry nodded and Sirius let go of his arm, Harry running outside and to their neighbors house, knocking, almost banging, on the door.

Hermione opened it, "Harry? What's going on."

"We have to leave, now. Somethings going to happen, I don't know when and I don't know why but we can't be back here until after three. Pack up everything that you hold of high value." Harry told her urgently.

Hermione's expression became serious, "How do you know?"

"I have a feeling."

Just like that Hermione turned around and started yelling for her parents, telling them what Harry had told her, their eyes widening, after all, everyone knew about Harry's feelings. They started to pack up and Harry told her that he was going back home. When he got there he went straight up to his room, packing up Anemone and Hedwig's things.

*Whats happening?! Why is Harry worried and packing up my things?!* Anemone exclaimed while Harry was shrinking down her bed, along with the stuffed toys he'd gotten her. Hedwig hooting from her cadge.

*We have to get out of here Anemone. Somethings going to happen today and we can't be here.* Harry told her.

*What is going to happen?*

Harry paused at the question, *I don't know.*

Harry continued packing, casting an expansive charm on one of this trunk compartments, shrinking all of his books and putting them in the compartment, closing it. He put Hedwig's and Anemone's things in the next, his quidditch gear, and gifts he'd gotten from people, closing his trunk and shrinking it, making it feather light and putting it in his robe pocket, which Harry had only just put on while packing, solely for the bigger pockets. When he was done he grabbed Hedwig's cadge, Anemone slithering up his arm, wrapping around his shoulders, and made his way downstairs. Sirius and Remus had trunks of their own shrunk into their pockets, Harry could see the indent to the robes, and the three of them made their way over to the Grangers. Harry wasn't sure how they were planning to leave, but he was sure that his parents had a way.