Feret

Feret Skirts and interruptions

I mean, not smut? They keep their clothes on the whole time and it's only the a little at the beginning soooo. This is still a warning if you don't like that kind of stuff. I'll put words in bold where it ends so you can skip it.

3rd person POV

Fundy was straddling Eret's hips while Eret played with his tail. Fundy was squirming and panting as they grinded on each other. He let out a yelp as eret pulled his tail lightly. The room was hot and Fundy was excited for eret and him to finally get to do it together. Fundy was nervous the first time they tried and ended up backing out (Eret was so cool about the whole thing and they ended up just cuddling).

Eret started kissing down his jawline and halted at his neck. He started sucking and leaving dark purple marks all over Fundys neck. He was about to take off fundys shirt when there was a knocking sound.

-----------------SAFE NOW (except one reference)

"Fundy! I'm here, could you open up?" Wilbur yelled through the door.

Both of their eyes widened and Fundy immediately got off of eret.

"SHIT." Fundy whisper yelled." I totally forgot I invited him, " He whined.

"Okay, um, just, uh, just say we were hanging out or something?" Eret raised a question like statement, only slightly terrified.

"That's not the problem, I'm hard as fuck and so are you!" Fundy quietly shouted.

Eret groaned and got up, trying to think of something.

"Fundy, are you there?" Wilbur questioned, seeming worried.

"Um, yeah, just wait a second! Erets here and he, uh... FELL! Yeah, he fell." Fundy announced, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself rather than Wil.

"Okay.. I can help if you need it!"

"NO" Both boys screeched simultaneously.

"What if we put on skirts?" Eret suggested, like it was such a natural thing to say.

Fundy just stared at him before looking down and mumbling to himself, "that might actually work."

"We don't have any skirts tho-"

He looked up to see eret holding two skirts, one red and white with sweet berries printed on them, and one purple with white and yellow stars. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"How did you- where did they- you know what? I'm not even gonna bother." Fundy announced.

They put the skirts on and fundy started blushing, he took deep breaths to calm himself and then opened the door.

"Hey dad!" Fundy exclaimed, smiling softly.

"Hey Fundy! Hey eret! Nice skirts." Wil happily blurted out, acting like the skirts were a normal occurrence.

Fundy was confused with the whole situation and just moved on.

"So what's going on with you two?" Wil interrogated.

"Nothing much, just sorta chillin'." Eret said calmly as he closed the door, trying to forget the fact that he was about to fuck the mans son.

~~

The rest if the night went smoothly, they ended up going to a restaurant and then going home and just hanging out. The whole time wil didn't notice anything out of the ordinary
(or so they thought ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

"Bye wil!", "Bye dad!" Fundy and eret yell as they wave Wilbur goodbye.

"Bye eret, bye fundy! By the way, use protection! You forgot about the hickeys!" Wil said as he exited hearing proximity.

Fundys face turned bright red and his hands immediately went to his neck to cover them.

"Oh. Yeah. I forgot about those." Eret confessed, blushing only slightly.

"Idiot, " Fundy muttered under his breath.

Let's just say they had fun that night.

Bonus-

"Morning wil!" Nikki chirped happily.

"Morning." Wil replied, sternly.

"You okay?" Nikki investigated, seeming concerned for her friend.

Just at that time, Eret walked in, humming and smirking to himself.

"I'm fine, just about to beat some bisexual ass." Wilbur explained as he started walking over to Eret.

Nikki just turned around and left, smilingwhole sweat drops fell down her forehead, trying not to think about what was gonna happen to poor Eret.

~~~~~~

F in the chat for Eret😔

This took a while to write because I actually was going to write a story where Eret would tease fundy and get him hard while hanging out with Wilbur. I ended up changing it because I have no fucking idea.

ERET IN STRAWBERRY DRESS POG

bye peoples!

- author san