Chapter 33: Godmother Cami

Start from the beginning

"I am so glad my brother has you."

She blushes not sure what to say to that. She opens and closes her mouth multiple times when someone luckily saves her. 

"Let her breathe sis"

Cassidy rolls her eyes stepping away and flicks her brother's forehead on the way out. He waits til she is out to walk over to his blushing love. His arms effortlessly wrapping around her slim waist. He brings her in making her relax and coil her body against his. His lips lingering on her head giving silent assurance that everything will be okay. After a moment he pulls back giving her a gentle kiss that she takes happily. 

"I will see you in a few hours Tesoro"

"Love you Luca"

He smiles gently pulling her in for one more hug. "Love you too"

He takes her hand leading her out of their closet and down to the living room where the women were all talking. All their heads turning hearing Sophia's and Luca's footsteps. Heather walks over with open arms. Luca releases her hand and allows his mother to embrace her in a loving hug. Sophia takes it with her heart still racing out of her chest. 

"Alright H, it's my turn! Scoot your booch."

Heather releases Sophia giggling while the infamous aunt Cami comes forward crushing Sophia to her chest. The woman certainly doesn't hold back as she lifts Sophia off the ground. Her eyes going wide looking over to Luca who is grinning widely at her not even bothering to help. She narrows her eyes playfully while hearing others laughing. Cami sets her back on her feet before holding her shoulders. 

"God you are gorgeous"

"Cami, behave." Luca says while still chuckling. 

"You shoosh you, I'm just glad you made a move on her."

Sophia is gobsmacked and not sure what to say. Cassidy steps forward linking arms with her moving her away from the joyful woman leading her to the door. 

"Don't worry, she's harmless."

Sophia nods glancing back to find Luca hugging both women before they begin walking their way. He gives her a wave which she tries to return before Cassidy tugs her out of the door. They all make it down to the garage where she finds a large SUV parked with a man in the drivers seat. Noticing the women coming that way, he quickly gets out to open the door for them. 

"Hey George"

"Miss Cassidy" He sees bowing his head slightly. His eyes drifting to the newcomer. "George, this is Sophia, Luca's girlfriend. Soph this is George, mom's driver and a family friend."

Sophia steps forward with her hand outstretched. The man smiles reaching for her hand, "It's nice to meet you George."

"The pleasures mine Miss Sophia."

Cassidy climbs in followed by Sophia. Her eyes drifting to find the final two women walking arm in arm and talking and laughing. Sophia smiles at the sight. Both woman hug George before climbing in the vehicle as well taking the seats in the rear. Cassidy wraps her arm through Sophia's before looking at the window. Sophia smiles turning to look at her own window while George pulls out from the garage.

"Cassidy, how is school going?" Sophia ask remembering back to the first time they met each other when she had the boy problems. 

She shrugs, "not too bad. I mean men are still pigs but past that-"

"What happened to that one boy? Brett I think?" Cami speaks up from behind her looking from Cassidy to Heather. 

Heather smiles pitifully while Cassidy answers. "He cheated on me Cam."