"Padawan!" Shouts Qui Gon in the distance, "It's time to go!"

I take one last look at Ahch-to and run to the ship.

"Are you alright?" Asks Qui Gon, concerned.

I smile, "I'm fine. It's just, it's way harder leaving this place than I thought would be."

He nods sympathetically."You can come visit here one day." He grins," and you could bring Anakin along."

I smile and walk aboard the ship, setting the course to Coruscant. A few hours later, we arrive, and I watch the familiar city come to view. "I've missed it here," I murmur to myself.

"Come on, I had Master Yoda prepare a room for you. It should be all ready for you by now." Says Qui Gon, gesturing for me to follow him.

We walk down the halls of the Jedi Temple together and soon reach two rooms. "I'm the one on the left," says Qui Gon." You're on the right again."

I palm open the door. The room was simplistic, there was a desk in one corner, and the bed was in another corner, neatly made. There was a balcony that connected to Qui Gon's room and a door to my bathroom on one side. A closet stood beside the door to the bathroom and in the corner was a small couch for me to read in.

"I'll let you settle in," Says Qui Gon.

"Wait!" I say suddenly, realizing something. "There aren't any books!"

Qui Gon rolls his eyes, "You can get books at the archives, silly."

The archives. The word rings in my ears. The archives! Back on Ahch-to I only had a few books, and now I could go to the archives and get as many books as I wanted. I smile to myself.

"One more thing," I say, before Qui Gon leaves, "When can I see Anakin?" I had been wanting to ask the question for a while, and I feared the answer.

He smiles at me," Obi-wan has promised me that he will take Anakin to see you soon." 

I nod. "After I've settled down, can I go find the archives and get something to read?"

Qui Gon nods, amused," If I need to find you, I'll assume you're either in the archives or in your room."

"Okay!"

He walks out the door, and I quickly unpack my things. "I'm going to go find the archives, wanna come R3?"

"Be-boop." Was my droid's answer.

"Okay." I say smiling," You go find some droid friends."

R3 rolls out the door leaving me alone with my thoughts. I probably should have asked Qui Gon where the archives were. I thought, oh well. I'll just have to find them myself.

I walked down the halls of the Jedi Temple glancing here and there, looking for the archives. I was looking to my left where there was a class of younglings training with Master Yoda, and I wasn't looking where I was going.

 Bam! I collided into someone else walking down the halls. I look up and am shocked to see Master Windu.

"Master Windu!" I gasp, surprised, "By the force, I am so sorry!" 

Master Windu looks surprised too but quickly recovers himself," Young Skywalker," He said in his stern voice," I heard you had returned, what are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for the archives, and I'm kinda lost," I blush furiously.

He nods, "The archives are straight ahead, you just need to take a left once you see the mediation rooms."

"Okay." I say, gratefully," Thank you, Master Windu."

He nods and walks off. I mentally punch myself, of all people to bump into, I have to bump into Master Windu.

I follow Master Windu's instructions and see the archives. I find a book about lightsaber forms, and plop myself onto a small couch in a corner. 

I lose track of time as I read, and out of nowhere, someone runs up to me and hugs me. I look up and the familiar face of my twin.

"Anakin!" I gasp, hugging him back.

"Oh Audrey, I've missed you so much!" Mutters Anakin into my ear.

"Me too." I say, " Me too."

I could see Qui Gon and Obi-wan talking behind us, but I was mostly focusing on Anakin. Qui Gon and Obi-wan let us catch up, and we talked about everything that had happened in the past three years. Sadly, it had gotten dark, and we had to part.

"When will we be able to see each other again?" I ask.

Obi-wan smiles, " You'll be able to see each other occasionally when you're not training or on missions." He says.

"Okay!" Says Anakin, "See you soon, Audrey!" We hug each other and wish each other good night.

When I went to sleep that night, my heart felt happier than it had felt in three years. I had found my other half.