Murumuru O/S - Seichi Fujiwara

"That would be great, but I shouldn't depend on you guys for everything. It's fine, I should be able to endure it," Seichi would consult to the gods. "For now, I think I should go back and finish my work. See you tomorrow?"

Murumuru whined aloud, "Already? You just got here, Seichi. So much for a break."

Meanwhile, her boss replied with more nonchalance. "Ahh, yes. It might be best you focus more on your schoolwork instead of getting diverted by speaking to us." His tone implied that he wanted Fujiwara to leave.

Seichi sighed in relief. "Alright, bye now."

"Bye-bye!" Murumuru replied.

Deus waved at him as well, "Until next time, then."

With that, Seichi was returned home, gone from the Cathedral of Causality.

The small Muru yawned boredly, "Geez, Seichi doesn't talk to us as much anymore. What's up with that?"

In response, the god of Space-Time offered an actual answer. "Well, he does believe we are entirely imaginary. He's maturing more and more as time goes on, so naturally he's simply going to abandon us. Simply put, he doesn't have time for us."

"Well, can we at least help him at all? He seems to be overworking himself so I guess a little support will bring him back to us."

"Hmm..." Deus hesitated, recalling an old proposal from one of his mortal catalysts of information. "Well, think about it. All of the mortals associated with us possess diaries, and I need an heir. Remember the idea that was told to us a while ago?"

"Oh? Oh, that! The future diaries, right?"

"Absolutely."

"So, do we just implement it into his diary before he wakes up? After all, something rather big seems to be happening tomorrow."

"Well, first we should announce the Survival Game to the other diary holders. But until then, of course."

Murumuru took out a small scroll, reading off the occurrences of Hamasaki Boarding Academy on the following day. "Looks like a packed day. We should arrange everything quickly!"

"After all, I really want to see what they'll do to alter their futures."