Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: "Alright."

N: Aizawa grabbed Mineta from Echo-Shade and looked at Aika.

Aizawa: "Go and wait with your classmates. Your match with Bakugou will have to wait till I get back from Recovery-Girl's office."

Aika: "Since when does she have an office at the combat center?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

Aizawa: "It's just a medical room, nothing special. Now get back in the surveillance room."

N: As he walked away Echo-Shade rose up to the side of Aika's head and rested his arm on her shoulder.

Aika: "Still think that anyone here can give me a challenge?" She asked while she watched her teacher go down the hall.

Echo-Shade: "I still have a little faith. Just be patient, you'll get your chance soon enough." He told her when he watched Mr. Aizawa turn down the hall.

Aika: "Let's go." She grabbed the knob and looked at Echo. "Ready for the staring and the whispering?"

Echo-Shade: "And the scared expressions along with them backing away if you get too close? Ready as I'll ever be."

N: She opened the door to see everyone looking at the monitors and talking to each other. No one seemed to notice her come in. She was glad because she didn't want to deal with a crowd of people swarming her and asking her a bunch of questions. She let out a sigh and shut the door. She looked at the floor and walked towards the corner, then she looked at Echo-Shade. He gave her a comforting smile, which made her grin. Then she rubbed his head and gave him a nod. He nodded back and faded away.

Uraraka: "Oh, Amari!" She called out as she looked over her shoulder.

N: Everyone turned their attention to Aika and their eyes widened.

Aika: "Just what I needed." She said in an irritated tone.

N: Uraraka and everyone else ran towards her pushing her further into the corner. Aika grew more irritated, but she then suddenly became a little confused by the expressions on their faces.

Uraraka: "Amari how'd you do that?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, how'd you turn all the lights off in that building?"

Mina: "Was that yours or Echo-Shade's eyes that were glowing in the dark behind Mineta?"

Toru: "Oh! And how did you get your eyes to turn black? That was kinda scary but it was awesome!"

Iida: "Calm down this instant, everyone! Give her some breathing room, please!" He said as he jumped in front of the crowd.

N: Everyone got quite. Aika placed her hand on Iida's shoulder, he turned around with curiosity and shock.

Aika: "Thank you Iida, but I can take it from here."

N: Iida nodded his head and took a few steps away from Aika so she could explain. Aika looked at her classmates and was silent for a few seconds then she let out a sigh.

Aika: "This is hard to explain...just..bare with me as I try to explain everything you saw and heard." She said as she had a concerning look in her eyes.

Iida: "Of course Amari. We'll do our best to understand, please explain." He said as he stuck his hand out.

N: Aika nodded her head. She looked around at her classmates to see most of them with excitement in their eyes and the rest with nervous looks and some with plane looks. Then she looked to the side to see Tokoyami, he was a little curious himself but his face just showed a plane serious look.

When Shadows Intertwine with the HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara