Chapter Three

"But Hagrid, how are we going to pay for all this? We haven't any money," Harry asks. Hagrid points to some sort of bank. "There's your money. Gringotts, the wizard bank. Ain't no safer place, not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts." We go inside and it looks huge, very fancy, witch chandeliers too. We also see these weird looking, old, tiny people. "Hagrid, what exactly are these things?" "They're goblins. Clever ad they come, but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stay close." Hagrid walks up to a Goblin at the end of the walkway. "Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Y/N Black wish to make withdrawals."

"And do they have their keys?" "Wait a minute. Got it in here somewhere. Ha! There's the little devil." He hands the key to the goblin. "Only one?" "Yes, they share a vault." "There's something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this." Hagrid hands the letter to the goblin. "It's about You-Know-What in vault you-know-which." "Very well." We go to the vault 687. A different goblin gets out of the mine cart. "Lamp please." Hagrid hands him the lamp. Hagrid, Harry, and I then get out and go to the vault door. "Key please."

Hagrid takes the lamp and hands the goblin the key. The goblin opens the door. There was gold coins filling the entire vault. "You didn't think your parents would leave you with nothing, now did you?" "What about mine? I mean, why don't we have different vaults?" "I- My, my, it is getting late. Grab some and we should head off to the next vault." We take some coins then go to another vault. "Vault 713," the Goblin says. "What's in there, Hagrid?" Harry asks. "Can't tell you. Hogwarts business. Very secret." "Stand back." The Goblin unlocks the door with his finger?. When it opens, Hagrid grabs a small bag filled with something, but I don't know what? "Best not to mention this to anyone." We nod.