part 20

It was the next day and Kevin said last night he would take Ellie for the night and day and I let him.

I woke up and realised it's valentine's Day today and I got Jordan some gifts I looked at my phone and got a message
Jor Jor🥺💕
Hey happy valentine's Day today I love you loads xxxx
Mads🥵💕
Hey I love you too and happy valentine's xxxx

I decided to get ready as I didn't know what I was doing today so I go for a shower and get out and wear light blue jeans and a light pink belly top with a grey jacket. I dried my hair and straightened it and didn't put make up on. I put spray on and put white air forces on.

I go downstairs and I was on my phone and I go in the kitchen and see Jordan sat at the table wearing black addidas silk trackies and a white addidas top and on the table is cute food shaped as a heart and all. I look suprised and I say "how long have you been here for" Jordan laughs and says "I have a spare key and I've been here since 8:30" I smiled alot and go over to him and hug him and kiss him. I sit on the other side and get my phone out and record it and put it on snap and put loml❤️.

We atr and Jordan says "come on let's go somewhere" I say "where" he says "come on" we get in his car and we get to a theme park. I say "omg" Jordan knows I'm so happy. We walk in and I see Riz and Hailey we walk over to them and me and Hailey hug and I say "omg hey" Hailey says "hey" and Riz says "so we going together today guys" I say "ok" me and Jordan hold hands and so does Hailey and Riz.
We go on many rides and me and Hailey was moaning how we are Hungary. I say "omg I'm so Hungary" Hailey says "same guys can we get food we starving" they boys look at us and say "fine".

We get to a pizza place and I get a olive and pepperoni pizza. Everyone else gets what they want.
I also get a coke and so does everyone else.

I say while waiting for our food "this is the best valentine's Day ever" Jordan says " same" I smile ALOT.
The food comes and we ate it all and we go for a walk at the beach. It was dark and we get take away and eat it at the beach Jordan says "Maddie" I say "yh" Jordan says "I love you alot and you mean so much to me and I hope we last because I never wanna lose you" I look at him deep in the eyes and say "I love you more" we kiss and cuddle. Riz and Hailey do the same. We was watching the stars and Jordan picks me up and takes my phone off me and puts it down and Riz does the same to Hailey and they run all the way down to the water and I say "NOOO JORDAN PUT ME DOWN YOU DICK" they laugh and he throws me in the water and we all play. It was the best day ever.

Me and Jordan leave Hailey and Riz and we are at home and we had a shower and I'm in my PJs and we are in my bed watching a film with hot chocolate and snacks. I pause the film and say "Jordan open your gifts" Jordan looks at me and says "k" I lean over and get a bag of his gifts he opens it and I got him a picture frame of us in it and some chocolate and jumpers and some new trainer's. Jordan looks shocked and cuddles me and says "omg I love it all I love you" I say "I love you too" he gives me a bag and I open it and he gets me a promise ring and some jumpers and a necklace of me and him and a picture book of all of us in it. I smile and start tearing up and he cuddles me and i say "omg I love it" Jordan smiles and says "I love you Maddie" I say "I love you too Jordan" I say "is this a promise ring" Jordan takes it off me and says "yh I promise to love you all my life and be with you" I hug him tight and put it on.