part 1

My alarm went of and I hit it to shut it up it finally shuts up.
My mum comes into my room to make sure I'm up and comes over and takes the cover of me and sighs and says "if you don't get up you will be late for your first day of year 11 come on Maddie" I turn to face her and say "I'm awake I'll get up" my mum left the room and shuts the door and I get my phone and see a message

Jor Jor💕🥺
Hey, morning beautiful I'll see you today😉 xx
Maddie😍🥵
Morning to you! See you later xx

Jordan always makes me happy and he's my best boy mate I can tell him anything.

I got into my uniform and a short black skirt with black tights and black air forces.
I dont need to do my make up as Jordan says I look beautiful without it so I listen to him.
I leave my hair down straight and put spray on and brush my teeth.

I get my bag and go downstairs and my mum comes over to me and sorts my coller out and says "do you want anything to eat" I take her hands of me and say "no thank you and am I walking or is dad taking me" dad shouts from the kitchen and says
"I'm taking you darling" I smile as I don't have to walk.

It was time to go to school and I get into the front seat and Jacob gets into the back seat. We get to school and I say before I get out "I'll walk home" dad turns around and looks at me and says "ok see you later both of you" I get out the car and go into the dump of the school.
I see Jordan leaning against the railing and I go over and say "I see you actually arrived" Jordan smirks and says " I see you got more beautiful" I blush and go closer to him and give him a hug and say "shhhh".
Jordan and I stop hugging and I say "I'll see you in tutor I'm going to see missy" Jordan gives me the puppy eyes and says "leaving your best mate now Huh" while he said that he grabbed my waist I laugh and say "I haven't seen her in agess come on dinlo" Jordan let's go and lets me see missy.

I go over to missy and Nas and says "hey girls" missy hugs me and says "I missed you and you got prettier" I laugh and says "thank you how's you Nas" Nas says "I'm good you" I say "yh" missy says "Hailey is over there if you want her" I say "okay thank you"

I go over to Hailey and say "hey Hailey" Hailey turns around and hugs me tight and says "omg Maddie I missed you alot" I huggeded back and said "I missed you too" we stop hugging and raz says "is this the year you get with Jordan" I smile and say "dunno don't think he likes me like that to be honest" Hailey says "he does you can tell he's never like this with any girl except you" we all giggle and the bell goes and I say "let's start going to tutor"

This is the first part sorry if it isn't good.