part4

Me Hailey and razia go to the canteen to get lunch we are in the que and I get a chicken corma sandwich (btw you should try it it's lush) I also get water.
We sit at a table and Hailey says "mads come my house Friday and get ready at mine and raz we will meet you outside" me and raz agree and Riz comes over and says "hey mads you comming to my party Friday" I look at him and say "yh coudlnt miss it" I smile and so does he. He walks away and hailey said "oi Maddie look Jordan looks jelouse" I look and we all laugh.

Lunch ended and I go to science and I sat next to a Pakistan boy and got on with my work and messed about with the boys on my table when I heard the speakers go saying about how we ain't getting anywhere in life and all (I can't be asked to write what Jordan said) I straight knew it was Jordan Wilson. I put my head in my hands and Hailey looks at me and I look at her.
I get my stuff and leave the class to find Jordan while I'm walking I see Cory speed walking there I shout "Cory" Cory looks at me and says "mads why is he doing this" I say "I don't know but he's pissed me off" Cory says "we need to find him" me and Cory and go to miss carter's office and see miss carter and Mr bell stopping him. Cory says "Jordan why you doing this your embarrassing yourself and me and Maddie" I look upset and Jordan looks at me and says "I'm sorry" Mr bell says "I got no choice but to call your dad" I look at Jordan I shake my head and walk out.

It was the end of the day and I was walking out of school when Mr bell stops me and says "Maddie do you know if Jordan's dad is bad or not" I say bluntly "ask him" I walk of and go home. I walk in and see my mum in the lounge and she looks at me and says "hey darling how was school" I sit down and say "good except Jordan being a racist twat" I roll my eyes and my mum looks at me and says "thought you was really close" I say "same"

I go upstairs and get changed into white joggers and a black champion jumper and get into bed and watch TV.
While I was watching TV my phone went of I looked and saw
Jordan🥺💕
Hey mads I'm really sorry can I come and speak to you. Xx
Maddie🥵💕
Fine!

What could Jordan want???