part 9

School fineshed and I was walking home with Hailey, raz and Jordan.
We all was walking home and Hailey says "mads meet at mine at 430 and Jordan meet us outside mine at 545."
Jordan says "ok".
We carry on walking and we get to Hailey's and razs and I say "bye" Hailey says "bye and oh Jordan get with mads😏" Jordan says "right let's go Maddie" he takes my hand and I look behinde to look at Hailey and raz  and act confused.

Me and Jordan got to mine and we hugged and Jordan says "bye mads" I say "bye jor" I walk into my house and see no one is home and go to my room and get changed into grey joggers and a black hoodie. I also wear white air forces and get all my stuff ready for the party.

It was time to go to Hailey's and I got my bag and left the house and started walking.
I got to Hailey's and walked in and saw missy and missy looks at me and says "hey Hailey is upstairs" I smile and walk upstairs to her room. I walk in and Hailey comes over and hugs me and says "ok ok come on let's get ready".

It took us over an hour to do our make up and get ready and  I looked  like this.

Make up↓

Hair↓

Dress and shoes↓

Dress and shoes↓

Hailey says "omg mads you look fab I'm so jealous 😍" I laugh and say "look at you Ur gorgeous" we both hug and go downstairs and the doorbell went of I go to open it and see Jordan and raz I smile and say "Hailey come on" missy says "guys I'm com...

Hailey says "omg mads you look fab I'm so jealous 😍" I laugh and say "look at you Ur gorgeous" we both hug and go downstairs and the doorbell went of I go to open it and see Jordan and raz I smile and say "Hailey come on" missy says "guys I'm comming with you" I say "ok" I go outside and wat for Hailey and Jordan says "mads you look gorgeous" while he said that he was checking me out and I was smiling and I said "don't look to bad urself" raz smiles at us and says "date already" Hailey says "what's going on" raz says "them to flirting".

We was walking to the party and me and Jordan was talking about school.
We get to Rizs house and it took 30mins to walk to his.

We all walk in and see loads of people we all go over and get a drink and go on the dance floor.

(I'll post in a bit I've been really busy lately)