❦ 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"lube?"
"o-on the nightstand."

i crawl over to get it, fetching one of the condoms that lay beside it too. i'm about to pour some on my fingers when george interrupts me.

"i.. already stretched myself, it's- fine," he stutters.
"you sure?"
"mhm."

his cheek receives another kiss before i get started. my fingers scramble to get the condom out, mindlessly tossing the empty wrapper to the floor. he watches me pull it on, lube it up and get ready.

but before i do anything too drastic, i engulf him in a comforting hug. it seems to catch him off-guard. my lips brush against his bruised neck, his ear.

"tell me if i should stop, okay? tell me if it hurts, or if i should go slower or anything. i don't want you to be in any pain."

he wordlessly nods as i look him in the eyes, my gaze laced with worry and dead seriousness. he seems fine, albeit a little distant. almost like his senses have been shut down, or at least numbed. it concerns me, but he did say it was fine. that it's okay for me to do this.

i position myself, my face still close to his. i can feel his heart beating hard inside his chest, his shaky breaths ripping through the silence in the room.

"ready?" i wonder, caressing his soft cheek.

he nods again, staying quiet.

"please try and speak if you can," i explain, "just so i know that you're still with me."
"okay.." he mumbles, "i-i'm ready."

i smile, kissing his forehead gently as i enter him. he gasps, gripping my back before relaxing into the mattress shortly after. i do it slower than i ever have as to not cause him pain. i know that my size can easily become too much too quickly, and the last thing i want is for george to be injured.

this is supposed to be his night. his night, when everything else is irrelevant, when all of his problems are washed away for a little bit. his night of pure pleasure.

i'm about halfway in when small whimpers start to escape his throat. i tense up, pausing to let him catch his breath.

"does it hurt?"
"a little.."
"sorry hun," i coo, massaging his sides to help him adjust.

his fingertips run over my back, providing only the lightest touch. they feel like little straws of grass against my skin, like warm sand from the beach in the summer. it makes me shiver. i know he's taking note of it.

"i-it's okay now, you- you can keep going."

i shoot him a smile before allowing our lips to connect once more. he kisses me back with a calming passion, subtle but still there. it's like he's slowly but surely getting used to my affection, letting me in more and more as time passes. letting me infiltrate his mind, his thoughts and feelings.

my hands keep rubbing patterns into his sides and his back as i push in. he seems to have no more problems taking me, too distracted with my lips and my tongue to care. he even grips my curly hair, running his gentle fingers through it like he's fascinated by its velvety texture.

when we break away, his gaze lingers on my wet lips for a while before diverting to the rest of my face. his eyes are so full of life now, and he observes me with ounces of adoration. his actions are still hesitant, his occasional words apprehensive and modest in amount, but i can tell that he's getting more comfortable.

the final confirmation i need comes when he bravely speaks up on his own command.

"i'm ready."

at that, i start moving at a steady pace, very cautiously to begin with. i soon become aware of just how tight he is around me, having forgotten the amazing feeling of this entirely. his breathing turns heavy, labored, hot exhales hitting my neck and my shoulder.

my chest presses against his, a pair of smooth legs loosely wrapped around mine. our bodies are intertwining, craving each other as i fuck him slow underneath the ugly sheets.

those shy pants soon turn into soft moans, and from there to long whines and pleas for more. his nails claw at my skin, creating red marks all over. i savor the stinging feeling they provide. a streak of saliva drips down his chin, his quivering bottom lip. he looks out of it. drowned in pleasure, lost in me.

i suck on his perfect skin, coloring it a pretty purple. it feels so delicate between my teeth, so sensitive, so vulnerable. he's almost glowing now, shining with sweat. strands of his gorgeous dark hair have stuck to his forehead and face. mine is damp too. i kiss him again, i hold him so close to me that we feel like one. his heart beats against my own.

i'm engulfed by his warm walls, hugging my length tightly. i thrust in and out of him at a rhythmical pace, still slow just to make us fly. the familiar warmth creeps up my legs, pooling in my stomach for each movement. his noises of satisfaction only help in pushing me closer and closer to the edge. i can feel him trembling under me, losing himself in the pleasure.

"mmh- t-there! oh my god-" he screams, "right there, a-ahh.. p-please clay-"

my stomach tickles with butterflies as i hear him wail, totally out of touch with reality. i aim right for the spot that made him feel so good, hitting it over and over to his delight. his moans echo between the motel room walls. he moans my name like a porn star, like i've blessed him, sent him to the moon and back.

i let myself speed up now that i've got him so good, and it only fucks him up more. i can barely keep steady, succumbing to the feeling myself. falling through the sky with my head in the clouds, high on bliss and gratification. high on him.

my fingertips are numb, my mouth tastes like him. i rest my forehead against his as the world starts spinning. he's just as gone as me. just as numb. i drown in his chocolate eyes. they're sparkling with relish. glossy with desperation. my vision is blurring at the edges, but in my mind i see him so clearly.

he's no longer hidden inside of his shell, disguised as someone he's not. his tough, seductive persona has been blown away with the wind, and left is only the truth. the beautiful, fragile truth of who he is. he has opened himself to me, let me gift him with the best time of his life. and for that i'm grateful.

everything goes so fast. i touch him when he least expects it, moving my hand in sync with my thrusts. his neck cranes back as he sinks even deeper into the mattress. he can't get a word out anymore, too overwhelmed by the increased stimulation. i'm quickly inching closer to my climax as well.

i feel him twitch in my hand. with his fingers tugging at my hair, digging into my back, he screams my name one last time. it's so hot that i almost lose it right then and there.

the morning sun peeks through the curtains, and he shivers as he cums. his small body shakes and contorts. it doesn't take long for me to do the same, fueled by the added tightness that follows his orgasm. it feels so fucking amazing, like nothing else in the world. because nothing else could ever match it.

my legs are like jelly when i pull out. i'm dizzy, but ecstatic. i might just be floating.

i get off of him, removing the condom and tying it neatly. my heart beats everywhere; in my fingers, my stomach, my legs and my face. i'm warm and fuzzy, chuckling at the feeling that i've missed so much. it's unforgettable. and this time, so much better than usual.

i watch him sit back up, his legs dangling off the edge of the messy bed. i watch him choke on air before he can even catch his breath again. i watch him hide his face in his bony hands and cry.