❦ 𝒕𝒘𝒐

his british accent catches me off guard. it's so soft and beautiful, like music to my ears. he bats his eyelashes, showing off those gorgeous brown orbs in the process. i can feel my heart fluttering inside of my chest.

"sure baby," i smirk, without hesitation. i'd never miss an opportunity to have the gracious dancer close.

he spotted me in the crowd during his performance, blew me a kiss, and now he's offering me a lap dance. i'm so fucking lucky.

he shoots me a smile, a seductive one. like he can't wait to turn me on, watch me crumble under him. i know that i'm just another customer to him, yet i can't help but let my mind wander as he eyes me so lustfully.

his slender fingers get a loose grip on my wrist, pulling me away towards one of the leather seats by the back wall of the club. they don't quite reach all the way around since his hands are so small, but i eagerly follow along anyway.

i couldn't tell just how fair his skin was when he danced under those aggressively red lights, but now it's easier to see. his tone is close to that of a white sheet of paper, at least compared to my own golden, sun-kissed skin. it makes him look ethereal. i love it.

we pass a mob of businessmen, way too well dressed for the occasion. they talk and laugh, sipping champagne like they're celebrating new years in this prudent strip club. when they see the pretty brunet strutting by in his high heels, they whistle and stare, hardly discreet. i roll my eyes, ignoring them as best i can. i'm glad i didn't end up like those filthy rich, disrespectful morons.

the dancer eventually lets go of me and gives me space to sit down and get comfortable. i spread out my long legs, leaning my back against the chair's cushion and sighing contently. he observes me with a playful charm, biting his lip as he gets ready to dance for me once again.

his eyelids flutter shut when his body begins to move in slow, controlled motions. his soft hips sway back and forth, his fingertips travelling down his sides as he puts his delicate figure on display. he's already making my palms feel clammy, making my pulse race in anticipation.

the tight latex bodysuit fits him so well, showcases his irresistable curves and porcelain skin. it's so smooth and perfect that it glows in the dim lighting, most likely from having been coated in oil or lotion. he looks like a statue, so void of imperfections.

i already feel the heat building up inside of me, creeping from my stomach to my crotch. the male knows exactly what he's doing, teasing me when i'm silently begging for more. i never thought i'd end up in this situation, so desperate to have another guy dancing on me, but here we are. i don't regret a thing.

he bends forward and straddles my lap, raising his arms up into the air as he starts moving. his body rocks back and forth with confidence, matching the beat of the music just like it did up on stage. i can almost feel the heat radiating off of him, i can feel it mix with mine. he smells like sweet coconut and exotic flowers.

his lips are slightly parted, his eyes glazed, like he's looking at me through a prominent layer of sexual desire. the tension is high, and i'm struggling to sit still even in the mesmerized state i'm in. his features are so feminine and delicate that i get butterflies. he was breathtaking already on stage, but this is a whole other level.

"you're beautiful.." i tell him, needing him to know.

my voice is barely audible amidst the loud music and constant chatter in the room, but i know that he's heard it when he grins. for a split second he breaks character completely, giggling so adorably like a girl at the compliment. he must not hear it very often to react like that.

once he's done being flustered, he lowers himself down further on me. his careful hands brush against my collarbone, my chest and over my biceps. i shiver under his subtle touch, the run of his dainty fingers. i wish i wasn't wearing a shirt, i wish i could feel those fingertips against my bare skin.

he grips my shoulders for support, positioning himself just over my erection. i feel it twitching and pulsating, the pressure driving me crazy. i crave relief, i crave it now.

he just chuckles at the obvious desperation printed on my face, slowly beginning to grind himself against the bulge. it feels so fucking good that i almost moan out loud, completely forgetting where we are. i manage to bite my tongue last moment to stifle it, my cheeks flushing red from embarrassment.

i feel inexperienced, like a high school virgin when he brings me such pleasure. despite never having met me before, he knows exactly what buttons to push to drive me wild. i admire the cute little twink's skill, knowing in the back of my mind that he's probably pleasured hundreds of men in the same way before.

he suddenly switches up, swinging his legs over mine so that he's facing away from me instead. i tremble as he keeps grinding on me, swaying his hips from left to right. i want to grab his plump ass and feel it with my hands, knead it roughly until he whimpers and moans, but i'm not allowed to touch him. my fingers grip the underside of the chair instead, to prevent themselves from losing control.

i watch him curve his back and rest his hands on his thighs while focusing on his every move. at one point he gets so into it that he starts to gently bounce on me. it makes me wonder how he would look if he was actually fucking on me, riding my dick until he screams. the thought alone turns me on like hell.

the song begins to fade out after another excrutiatingly long minute, and so does the dancer's hot movements. i gasp when he removes himself from my lap, sweat practically dripping down my forehead. my pants feel too tight, the collar of my shirt almost choking me. i scramble to get my wallet out as he straightens himself, fixing his hair and letting his eyes wander around the club.

i hand him a few bills with my shaky hands, to which he smiles gratefully. my head is spinning, and i'm feeling dizzy and weak.

"you were so much fun," he chirps, giggling like that again.

i'm still speechless, and he seems to understand.

but just as i'm about to get up and leave - or at least attempt to - he stops me. his right hand carefully pushes me back down, and he steps closer again. he positions his mouth so that it's near my ear, his hot exhales tickling against the sensitive skin.

"come back again next week, please," he purrs, "same time. i'll be here. the name is george."

a shiver runs through my entire body. i simply nod as a response.

"see you then, darling."

before i can react, his smooth lips press against the vulnerable side of my neck. they linger for a little while, like the act is an intimate one. his red lipstick leaves a perfect stain on my skin. i lose my breath.

then, he saunters away, looking back at me one last time and winking. he slaps his own ass with his hand, and that's enough to push me over the edge. i cum in my pants pathetically, face hidden in shame.

what the fuck just happened?