ASPMIESTER
STOPPPP

KARLMIESTER
i love how we all get along here

KARLMIESTER i love how we all get along here

real life!

Aspyn laughed as she shut off her phone and placed it onto her wooden bedside table. To be fair, Quackity was right, she really did need to fix her sleep schedule, but she continued to find herself awake in the dark hours of the night. Some nights, she would try to sleep, but to no prevail. So being awake until 8 AM with no sleep became almost second nature to her.

She moved to North Carolina when she turned eighteen, with her friend Jaslene. It wasn't a difficult decision to move either; both Jaslene and Aspyn had come from strict families, which was the original encouragement for the move in the first place.

Coming from a Filipino household, Aspyn's parents were naturally strict. And being the youngest of three, she was placed under the strictest rules for her own protection. Her older siblings weren't as watched over — she was the baby of the family.

When her oldest brother Karsyn moved out when he turned twenty two — which was seven years ago — she knew she wanted to follow that same path. Aspyn was only fifteen at the time, but she was sure. Her sister, Rhea, was the middle child, and the pride and joy of the family. She was three years older than her, now twenty-five, studying for her masters in Nursing.

That was the path Aspyn's mom wanted her to follow as well.

But instead, she looked up to her brother. Karsyn moved to LA at the young age of twenty-two to follow his dreams of becoming a YouTuber. Despite the slight change in plan mid-way, he was doing really well. He blew up as a gaming streamer on Twitch, and made many friends. His roommate Thomas, known on the internet as Sykkuno, had encouraged him to give it a try, and he instantly fell in love with it.

Their parents were disappointed, and constantly reprimanded him for his choices. They would continue to remind him how he's "throwing away his future for video games," and ignored the fact that he was successful. Even when he had hit 1 million Twitch followers a few months ago, they had said nothing of the matter.

Rhea and Aspyn, on the other hand, were extremely proud of their older sibling.

Karsyn's video game love was similar to Aspyn's of art. She loved art even from a young age, and knew she wanted to pursue a career in it. Her mom thought it was silly, and should only be seen as a hobby rather than a career. She didn't think she would succeed, and still thought lowly of Aspyn's job.

But she had made a good living whilst doing what she loved. She made animations and took on small jobs for YouTubers and Twitch streamers to make emotes, banners, and thumbnails. She also landed a part-time job as an illustrator for a publication company, which she loved as equally.