A chuckle escape from her lips.

"A-are you laughing?"

Ryujin cleared her throat and shake her head. She walk to my direction and push her face closer to my face.

"Are you the angel God sent for me?" she ask and smile

That smile, how I miss those smiles.

"Ryu –"

I didn't get to finish what I'm about to say when she suddenly embraces me. My heart leap when I felt ryujin's arms around me.

"I miss you" she whispered

"I-I miss you t-too"

Is this real?

Is she real?

Is this really ryujin?

My ryujin?

My tears stream down again as I long to feel this hug, I long to be on her arms again and again. I hugged her back and let my self be drive by it. The silence of the night was swallowed by the sobs escaped within me.

"I'm sorry" she said "I'm sorry for leaving you behind all this months"

I shake my head and bury my face on her chest.

"No, I know it's for the better"

"I'm sorry for making you wait"

"You know I can handle waiting as long as it's for you" I said

"I missed you every day and every second. I'm sorry for being hurting you again and again"

I felt ryujin's face buried on my neck and suddenly a hot stream of water dumped on my skin.

"I-I'm sorry, please forgive m-me"

Ryujin crying will always be my weakness, and she cry asking for forgives my heart slowly sank.

"Please f-forgive me"

"I-it's not your f-fault" I said as I bit my bottom lip

"All of these is my fault"

I shake my head and hug her tighter "No, the important is you're here with me"

She pull away from my hug and faintly smile. The sad smile that I don't want to see ever again in my life. As she tightly embraces me again, within a sudden, she wrapped my arms around her nape and wrapped hers on my waist. She then started to sway our body in the cold breeze.

I look at her and now, we're staring at each other's eyes. Ryujin's emotions can never be seen by her eyes, she's always cold and grey but right of the moment, I can clearly see it, I can clearly see the sadness communicating,

"I love you" she said

I smile at her and responded "I love you"

"Will you always love me?" she ask

"No one can replace you in my heart"

She softly caress my cheek and wipe the tears that flows on my face. I should be jumping with joy and happiness right now but at some point, there's a pain inside of me that is unbearable. She pull my body closer to her to fill the gap between us, the cold breeze was nothing to the warmness I felt in her arms.

"On the day that you were born the angel got together ~" she started "And decided to create a dream come true, so they sprinkled moon dust in your hair and golden starlight in your eyes of blue ~"

That is why all the girls in town,
Follow you ~
All around,
Just like me,
They long to be
Close to you~

Ryujin gently make me face her and put her forehead into mine. I can still feel the warmness of her breathe lingering in my lips.

"Could you still accept me?" she ask with her eyes closed

"Ryujin"

"Even when I'm not alive anym –"

"Ryujin you're here. You're here. You're here with me, I can hold you, I can feel you, and you're in my arms"

I don't want to cry anymore. I'm done crying, I deserve to be happy and the happiness that I need is in my arms so I won't let go.

"I want you to close your eyes"

"B-"

"Please?"

I can't bring myself to look at her eyes, but at the end I did and slowly nodded to what she said. Even with eyes closed, I can see her smiles.

"Thank you for completing my life" she said and kisses my forehead

"Thank you for staying with me" and kisses my nose

"Thank you for loving me" and kisses both of my eyes "I can't wish for a better life if you're not there with me"

"R-Ryujin"

"You're my haven" she added

"W-what are you s-saying?"

"I'm home" she said

"P-please, d-don't do this"

"Lia, I'm home"

"Pl-please"

"Baby, I'm Home"

I shake my head as my tears refuses to hide underneath. Ryujin put both of her hands on my cheeks.

"I-I love you, I l-love you" I said

"Love" she softly responded "I'm home"

"W-welcome home" I said with an escaped sob

"I love you my Julia"

She caress both of my cheeks and as slow as the first bloom, I met her lips. She softly and gently kissed me. The sweetest kissed that not even the sweetest in the world can compare.

Slowly by slowly, I felt her warmness disappeared within me.

"R-ryujin?

Silence.

"Ryu-ryujin?"

Silence.

I call her again and again with still eyes closed, I can't dare to open my eyes and see just an empty space in front of me.

"R-RYUJIN!" I shouted "D-DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

But in that moment, I knew it.

She's gone.

S-she's really gone.