"Oi, Kou! Don't go inside without sunscreen!" Kuroo yelled, noticing how their jubilant owl-like soulmate was rushing to the sea. He halted halfway, digging his heels into the heated sand.

"Oh!"

Bokuto ran back to their area, the matching red floral open shirt flowing behind him. He wore a pair of black trunks, the strings the same colour as Akaashi's and Akaashi's the same colour as Bokuto's.

"Can you put some on me?" he asked the youngest, gold eyes bright, illuminating under the sun's warming rays. The beach was blessed with its happiness, giggling firely, happy to see soulmates bonding together.

"Yes. Sit here." Akaashi patted the spot beside him, scooting back and letting the male sit in front of him. He took his time to spread the sunscreen along his body (because he was not, I repeat, was not feeling up his soulmate).

An amused smirk stretched across Tetsuro's lips.

"Enjoying yourself?" he questioned.

"Yes."

Kuroo snickered. His eyes wandered over to his other soulmate, spotting her on the phone. "What are you doing?"

"Just checking up on Haruto and Hiroto," she answered, scrolling through her texts and opening the chat with her aunt. Just as she was about to type in a message, her phone was snatched away. "Hey!"

"No phones," Kuroo emphasised. "That was the rule we made before coming here."

Mizuki protested, "But I'm just checking up on them!"

"Nu-uh. Akira and Talia are perfectly capable of looking after our boys."

"Besides," added Keiji, "they'd call if there was anything wrong."

She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Boo."

"You're acting like Kou," Kenma commented, glancing up from behind his bangs. He wasn't fond of the sun and was glad that the sunbed he sat on was shaded by the large umbrella stationed in the sand.

Bokuto whipped over to him, a wounded look on his face. "Is that supposed to be bad a thing?!" he gasped.

Kenma didn't reply, turning back to his game.

Bokuto squawked, "KYANMA!" He bickered with the gamer, who was more than happy to bite back. Don't get them wrong. Kenma and Bokuto did love each other. A lot. It was a quiet emotion, in time becoming part of the oxygen they breathed. And though they may feel it might not be there, any form of removal and the emotions would begin to choke.

Mizuki exhaled deeply. "I'm going to get a drink," she announced, getting up from the sunbed.

"Ooh! I'll come!"

She slipped on the oversized white shirt, the floral designs decorating her body and adding a natural, orphic image to Mizuki. "Do you want anything?" she asked the other three, watching as they shook their heads.

"We'll get something later," replied Keiji, smiling softly.

Mizuki nodded, and she and Bokuto walked over, the latter lacing their fingers together and chattering on about the resort they were in. "We should try out their seafood restaurant tonight!" he exclaimed, swinging their arms back and forth, back and forth. "I saw a picture of their lobster, and it looks delicious!" Imagining the red creature, saliva pooled in his mouth, mind drifting over to how good it would taste, how the meat would dissolve in his mouth blissfully. There was no guarantee that the food would be as great as he was picturing it, but they were at an expensive resort. If the food weren't good, they'd be heavily disappointed. (Like Bokuto wouldn't scarf down anything edible or not).