valentines day ~ jonathan/b

"Beautiful isn't it?" Jonathan walked up to Y/n, peering over her shoulder

"Beautiful isn't it?" Jonathan walked up to Y/n, peering over her shoulder. "Extremely" she smiled.
The two were standing on a balcony, watching the sunset over their beautiful rose garden.
The wind shriveled through them. Y/n shivered.
"You cold babe?" Jonathan looked down at her.
"A little" she rubbed her arms.
He grinned, gently placing his jacket over her shoulders. "Babe, you look stunning tonight" Jonathan kissed Y/n's neck, slowly.
"You're saying I only look good tonight?" She turned towards him. "What? No no no I meant-"
"I know" Y/n chuckled, "I'm just teasing" she adjusted his shirt.
Jonathan looked down at his girlfriend, admiring her cute yet ethereal face. How her eyes shone in the moonlight, how luscious her lips were. She looked back up at him.
"Babe, you're my favorite person to spend time with, to wake up in the morning with, to connect with. I love you so so so much" she kissed his nose.
Jonathan blushed, "I hope you know how much you mean to me. Not just on Valentines day, but everyday," he beamed, reaching into his pocket.  "Which is why I want to marry you" he knelt down, opening a small velvet box.
Y/n cupped her mouth, tears welling up in her eyes. "Jonathan i-"
"Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" Jonathan smiled.
"Yes of course" she held his hands as he stood up. "Of course I will marry you" Y/n kissed his lips.
He chuckled, holding her hand, "This was my grandmother's ring" he placed it on her finger. "And now it's yours."
The ring was absolutely gorgeous. It had the most beautiful diamond.
"You know why this ring reminds me of you?"
Y/n shook her head.
"Because wherever it is, it's always sparkling"
Y/n wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck, kissing him slowly.
He gently returned it, putting one hand on her waist, the other on her face. He trailed the kiss down her neck.
"Babe" Y/n moaned pulling him back up into the kiss.
"Ready?" Jonathan breathed.
Y/n nodded jumping up as he held onto her.
He walked back to the bedroom, placing Y/n down on the bed. "I love you" Y/n bit her lip, her hair slightly tousled. Jonathan pushed back his hair, "do you have evidence to support your statement?"

~~~ happy v day everyone ♡