confessions~matthew

Requested by : @1-800-fatbitch

Matthew rubbed his temples. "But how do I tell her, it doesn't just come out"

"Tell her you gotta meet tonight, then just- I don't know-confess?" Dave suggested.

"Yeah but I have to be creat- i got it!"

Matthew ran to Dave, pulling him into a tight hug. "You have no idea how much you helped me" He smiled, rushing out the door.

~

"Hey Y/n" Matthew caught up to his crush.

"Hey what's up, I just gotta return some library books" Y/n turned the corner.

"Yeah no problem, I was wondering uh would you be available say....7 tonight?"

Y/n loaded the books into the return cart. "Yeah, where?"

"Just be waiting, in your room" Y/n looked at Matthew confused. "Ok-um, see you at 7?"

Matthew nodded. "Oh and make sure your parents aren't home" he ran down the hall

~

"5 minutes" Matthew glanced at his watch. He slid on his sneakers, almost getting out the door.

"Where ya goin'" a loud voice stopped him.

"Uh-t-to see a friend" he fake smiled, turning around.

"A girl" Chester smirked.

"No, no not a girl, just a friend" Matthew grinned nervously, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Ok, be back no later than 9" Chester glared suspiciously.

Before he could even nod, Matthew was out the door. He ran as fast as he could until he reached Y/n's house.

The light in her room was on, her vanity was right beside her window, creating a perfect view for Matthew.

Y/n was in front of her vanity, brushing her hair. Matthew gazed up, through the window. "Wow" he sighed. It was time he had to confess. It was now or never. He quickly snapped out of the trance. "No turning back now" Matthew whispered to himself. He picked up a small pebble and chucked it at Y/n's window.

The window cracked open, a look of panic painted on the girl's face. "The fuck are you doing Matthew?!"

He smiled coyly, scratching the nape of his neck. "I'm here" he exclaimed. He reached into his bag, pulling out a large black boombox and inserted a tape, propping it onto his shoulder.

"Matthew what are you-"

"Wise man sayyyy, only fools rush itttt" he began to sing.

Y/n laughed. "Are you ok-"

"But i can't help falling in love with you"

Y/n froze, staring down at Matthew as he sang the lyrics.

Matthew continued to sing, despite the angry neighbours and the slight embarrassment he felt whirling inside of him.

"Get up here you dork" Y/n teased, jerking her head.

Matthew laughed and climbed up the roof, along with his bag.

"So, what'd ya think" His jumped into her room.

"I think you're crazy" Y/n giggled, poking his chest.

"So you do like me" Matthew teased, smoothly walking closer.

"Well I mean, I'm kinda into your-" before Y/n could flirt back Matthew kissed her. The kiss was sweet, delicate.

"So do you?" his eyes gleamed.

"I guess, you're ok " Y/n flirted.

"Come here" Matthew pulled her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her once more, this time a little more aggressively. "You're mine, nobody else's" He stared deeply into her eyes.

"And you're crazy" Y/n said, pecking him on the lips.

****

hi i'm so sorry this one's kinda corny n blah, i had a few ideas for a couple of novels so im trying to sort those out right now :P feel free to leave any story ideas bc im out lol