loving you~Lucas

"Lucas wait!" Y/n closed the door behind her.

"I promise I never meant for this to happen, I can take it up with Captain Bridger" her voice became shaky.

"Oh really?" Lucas turned around. "Because last time I checked, you were the one he favores. You are the one who is smarter,"

"Lucas please just-"

He shrugged Y/n's hand off his shoulder. "Do you know how amazing it was for me to have someone who actually cares about me?! My father has never been there for me, and I finally get to become someone's number one and now I'm-" he shook his head. "Whatever, get out" Lucas pointed to the door.

"Lucas if we could just sort this out-"

"Get the hell out!," he yelled.

Y/n put a hand up infront of her face. Lucas just stared.

"Now" he glared at her.

Y/n removed her hand and nodded at him. Her eyes glistened with tears. She was scared, the pain was obvious. "Okay" Y/n mumbled softly.
~
*a few days later*
Golden sand ticked her toes.
Y/n stood quite far from the crew.

Everyone was conversing about future plans she had known nothing about.

Y/n watched as the waves rolled towards the shore, washing up onto her feet. Her skin glowed in the sun and her hair blew gently in the wind.

She looked back over to see Lucas, smiling and touching another girl affectionately. It broke her heart.

His smile looked so genuine.

"At least he's happy" a tear tumbled down her cheek.
~
"I have to go" the girl said, stroking Lucas's cheek.

"Alright well, I wish you the best" he smiled.

"You too" the girl walked away.

"You know" Bridger put an arm around Lucas. "There are plenty of girls in the world, but you will never find one like that one" he pointed to Y/n far off on thr Beach. "Its not too late" he said.

"But she's just-"

"Now it's your choice kid, but I know love when I see it, and she does love you." Captain Bridger walked away.

Lucas sighed. "There really is nobody like you" he smiled, walking towards
Y/n.

"Hey" he tapped her shoulder.

Y/n turned around. "O-oh hi" she fake smiled, stepping back.

Lucas could tell she was still afraid. He took a small step closer.
"I'm am so sorry" he held Y/n's hand.
"I was such a dick and-"

"Lucas" Y/n touched his cheek.

"Its not okay, what is said was wrong and I am truly sorry" he looked into her eyes.

"Ugh, I've missed you Lucas" Y/n threw her arms around him.

"I missed you too." His eyes resembled the ocean, blue and watery. "No matter how hard I tried, I could never keep my mind off you" he kissed her hand. "I could never stop loving you"
~~~
hi sorry I've been inactive, school was extremely busy this week. i have another story coming soon. Remember REQUESTS ARE OPEN ;)