lay off~jonathans/b

Y/n took a sip of her champagne

She looked exceptionally beautiful.

Her gorgeous hair falling just below her shoulders, her dress complimenting her skin tone beautifully and her makeup pulling the look together.

Y/n's heels clinked against the marble ground as she calmly walked to the other side of the ballroom.

"Nice to see you again Cory" Y/n tapped on a familiar guys shoulder

"Long time no see" he turned around.

"How's everything going? How's your father?"

Y/n and Cory went to the same university together.

Both their families were very wealthy and had close business ties together.

"He's the same...narcissistic and self consumed, didn't even care to watch his own kids grow up...what can I say."

Y/n nodded, taking a sip of her champagne.

They walked onto the large balcony, taking in the cool breeze.

"What about you, How are you doing?" Cory stopped and looked Y/n up and down. He smirked.

"I'm good, I've started on my fashion designing, im really enjoying it" she said, looking around nervously.

"You know Y/n, I think you desire something....something more than just a career" he challenged cockily.

"Oh yeah, like what?" Y/n tilted her head.

"Like a man....like me" Cory inched forward.

Y/n backed up until nothing but the balcony wall touched behind her.

"Cory, i-i dont think this is approp-"

"Appropriate? Y/n c'mon" Cory slithered a hand around her waist.

"Cory, stop" Y/n said sternly.

"Or what?"

Y/n tried to push at his chest, but it was no use.

"How about we go back to my-"

"I think she said stop" a bold voice echoed behind them.

Cory turned his head. "I think you should mind your own business" he retorted.

"No, I won't, now I will only ask once more, get away from her" Jonathan glared dangerously into Cory's eyes.

"Before your father hears about your earlier incident" Jonathan's lifted his eyebrows.

Cory rolled his eyes, bumping his shoulder into Jonathan's as he walked away.

"You ok" he held Y/n's hands. She looked down.

"Yeah" she muttered softly.

The wind blew ruffling both their hair.

"You look cold" Jonathan noticed.

"Here" he wrapped his jacket around
Y/n.

"Thank you" she blushed.

"Shall we?" Jonathan offered his hand.

Y/n smiled and took hold, walking back into the ballroom.

♡♡♡♡
this chapter isn't intended to make anyone look bad it is just a work of fiction :) i hope u enjoyed!