"Up, you've got plans." I look at her, "But why?" And then I get a pile of clothes thrown at me.

"Why are you raiding my closet?"

"Because we gotta find the perfect this for that body of yours." I go on my phone, "Have fun."

"Go try this on," I look at the dress she holding up, "Yeah not happening."

"Why?... it'll highlight all your curves." I groan, "If you really want me to wear something you might want to wait until-"

"I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED AND IM HERE!!"

I look at Kuma and Fae bursting through the door.
"What is happening?"

"Midnight asked me to get clothes on the way back," Kuma says and Fae nods holding up more bags of clothes. I pinch my temples for the hundredth time today, "Yall were plotting. How do you even know each other? This is a set up."

"No mind, just try on these clothes." I take the bag, "I'll try on one, that's all you got out of me so make it count." They all huddle up, muttering to each other.

The turn around and Kuma holds out a bag, "Try this on." I take the bag and head to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror, "I hate it

I look in the mirror, "I hate it."

I walk out anyways and cause a scene of them jumping up and down while screaming. "Now why do I have this on? I'm not going anywhere."

"On the contrary! Let's go." Before I could object I get dragged out the door, only managing to grab my purse. Kuma hops in the driver seat, Fae in the passengers and I sit in the back with Nemuri.

I watch as we pull up to a restaurant. And so does another car. I get my door opened by Kuma as she does a small bow, "After you m'lady." I get out and look around, what the fu-

"HEY Y/N OVER HERE!" I look at Hizashi and walk over. I hate everything about this.

His car door opens.

"Who-" Aizawa steps out wearing a tux. Did he shave?

He looks completely in shock as I stare at him.

"I can go change- I mean I don't really know what we're-" I stutter over my sentence.

"Will you.... be my valentine?"

-3rd Pov-
"Awwww," the four idiots say in unison.

-Y/n Pov-
I cover my face, "Yes?"

"That shouldn't be a question," he removes my hand and looks at my face, "sweetheart."

*death*

I look up, "Yes." He grabs my hand, "Shall we?" I nod and we walk into restaurant.

The waiter stares at me

The waiter stares at me. I pull my jacket to cover myself, what is he looking at?

"Hey! They're here for seating not for you to have an idea of what to jack off to later!" Both Aizawa and I turn around to find Kuma and Fae staring angrily at the man.

"Y-Yes, uh right this way," he stutters. Kuma winks at me, "You guys have fun now."

"Not too much fun," Fae adds on. Cue Aizawa's blushing face as I myself become flustered. We get led to seating.

"Is this why Hizashi couldn't make it," I ask gesturing to his outfit.

He nods and looks at my outfit, "Assuming it's the same with..." I nod, "Seems we've been played."

He smiles, "You know this isn't really my style. Not big on today." I nod, "Same here. But I was forced to go out."

"Forced? Don't act like you didn't want to be here," he replies quirking an eyebrow. Holy-

"I mean I never said that," I smile while looking at him.

-Timeskip-
We both order food and eat. A small moment of silence gets interrupted by him speaking, "Should we take this to my place or yours?"

I smirk, "Your choice?" He grabs my hand and I leave the money on the table.

-3rd pov-
"They left?! What do you mean they left?!" Kuma was currently outside waiting while everyone else spied on the two.

"Well we have to see where this leads- SHE JUST GOT IN HIS CAR!!"

"Mic shush you're going to give us away," Midnight snaps. "Sorry," he mutters.

The crew all jumps in Kuma's car and follows them. They arrive at what seems to be Aizawa's house.

"This seems dangerous," Fae mumbles.

"Be gay-"

"-do crime," Mic completes. Kuma and him high-five as they look through the window.

Small purrs are heard as they lean up.

"Hey I cant see."

"Short ass."

"Guys guys!" They finally look through the window to see....

Y/n being held in Aizawa's arms. She fell asleep in the man. The group sweat drops, "They really are alike."

"This is all they do, all fucking day!"

"I can't say I'm surprised."

"Talk about anti-climatic."

Author J out