SPECIAL CHAPTER #5🦋

A/N: Uhhhh. Ahehehe. Please forgive me HAHAHA. Apparently there is a part of the next chapter I'm having hard time to write soo HAHA. Anyways I didn't notice-basically forgot about that one shot I posted from a month ago I think? And it's been on my draft for like a very long time now. And I just finished it HAHAHA.

Some of you may find this cliche but duhh, I'm really love super dramatic scenes HAHA Enjoy anyways.

And hope you got a nice Valentine's Day! Uhh Happy Valentine's Day!

_________________

GIYUSHINO ONESHOT:
Behind those words

Part II: Rewrite the stars

A piercing shrill resonated the whole area as the demon's head slipped off after Giyuu and Shinobu combined an attack.

'It's over' Giyuu mentally say's, sighing in relief. They fought the demon for a good two hours. It's reasonable enough since it was a former upper moon.

He quickly went to Tanjiro who was lying unconscious on the mountain of debris.

Shinobu took notice. Even tough his face remains still, she knew deep inside he was frightened. The boy was bathed with his own blood, his face and arms were full of wounds and bruises, and a major injury on his right arm that could possibly disable it on working.

After she attended-and comforted- Zenitsu who had just woke up,- and was crying- she then picked Nezuko who was now back on her child form, sleeping soundlessly in the middle of the battleground. The kakushis were also busy attending the other slayers who went with the mission.

She saw the box still on Tanjiro's back and so she went to him.

"Your worrying too much." she says as Giyuu raised his gaze. She got down and placed Nezuko on her box. Closing it, she checked his pulse. "He's pulse is stable. He's far from danger."

"But his arm. . ."

"He'll be alright. After all I'm his doctor." she smiled. Although she also has a doubt, she assured him.

'Yeah, after all'

He knew she was saying that to low-key console him. But her smile at the end somehow relieved him.

"Lady Kocho" three kakushis appeared before them. They stood back up and was startled to see the Water Pillar's gaze on them. "T... Tomioka..sama" they gulped.

Two of kakushis went closer to them, heads down. They hurriedly picked Tanjiro then quickly went away.

Giyuu and Shinobu only followed them with a confused gaze.

"Ehem." the remaining kakushi faked a cough to catch their attention, in which he successfully did. "We already tidied up the whole area. So far there are no reports of missing slayers. There are 45 casualties including the ones who were being treated at the forest. 15 dead. 26 with minor injuries and 3 with major injuries. 1 is poisoned."

Although he didn't mention. The two already knew the one poisoned was Inosuke. Shinobu knows it's bad and unfair for Inosuke but sh couldn't help but feel thankful-not in a bad way- it was he was hit by the poison. She had already pulled out the poison from his body. At this time, the kakushis probably had departed to the Butterfly Estate.

If it was another person, he/she could've immediately died seconds after being hit by the poison. It was very strong and Shinobu admits she had a hard time incapacitating it. Thankfully, Inosuke had a strong poison resistance.