...what now?

All of the sudden I felt a cold, wet substance hit the back of my head and abliterate into the air. I turned around and saw Mable standing behind me with the reminisce of snow on her hands.

"What was that for?" I laughed. She shrugged.

"The author had writers block," there was a murmur of 'oh's, before everyone ran outside and started throwing snowballs at each other.

In the sunny winter morning, we all had fun messing around and making wonderful memories. I laughed and screamed in joy. This is the life. This is my life, and I'm loving every second of it.

Conlan's P.O.V

I look out the window of our kitchen and watch Amanda get pummeled with a bunch of snow-laughing through the duration of everything.

I went inside to start making the hot cocoa everyone will be asking for soon enough. I heard the sound of a door opening and closing and saw Ray walk in with tinted cheeks from the cold. Ray looked down at my hands, which was mixing the coco powder in how water. He smiled.

"Exactly what I was about to do," he mumbled, surprised. I smirked.

"Great minds think alike," I laughed.

"That we do. That we do," he replied. For a moment, we sat in comfortable silence, both of us looking out to window at our mates to make sure they were safe. "It sucks,"

"What does? That we think alike?" I laughed. He didn't find it funny, and kept a serious face, but also didn't seemed to be mad at my comment.

"She never had a childhood. Never got to grow up and mature with time. Never got the chance to be immature and rebellious," he told me with a tone that alphas only use when they're with people they trust. I immediately knew he was talking about Amanda, and I immediately agreed with him. "It sucks," he breathed out, repeating his previously stated statement.

A lightbulb only seen with my eyes appeared above my head, lighting up my face with it.

"I have an idea and I need your help," before he could even respond I began to mink link Aimee.

*Aimee?*

*Yea?*

*Can you take Amanda out shopping or something until it's okay to come home*

*Why?*

*Can you do it?*

*Yea sure.*

*Great! Thanks!*

With that, Ray and I had some planning to do.

Dillan's P.O.V

Conlan and Ray have been frantically planning and doing whatever they're doing for Amanda. I wouldn't know, because they're only telling the people involved and leaving it a surprise for everyone else. Whatever it is though, seems to be pretty cool because I overheard Ray saying they may need multiple rooms in the pack house for this.

I've just been sitting on the couch this whole time doing nothing. I look over to my right and see that girl who died and came back to life. She was just leaning against a wall looking at her phone. She seemed just as bored as I was. I decided it wouldn't hurt to talk to her. What was her name again? Maggie? No. Maranda? Nope. Mariah? Not that either.

"Hey ghost girl!" I yelled out. She didn't even flinch. I got onto my feet and started walking her way. "Ghost girl!" I yelled louder, and this time I was met with vibrant blue eyes. They were the type of eyes that you could look in for hours and never get used to the beauty they held.

I quickly ran up to her and broke the space between us. Sparks flew throughout my body, leaving me in pleasant shivers. No way. This isn't possible.

After what seemed like hours, I finally pulled back to breath. We both smiled at each other, before the world began to slip away into a consuming blackness. The last thing I remember before I was out was the thud of both our bodies when they hit the ground.

A/N:

Hey guys! Look at that, I updated on the right day! Shocker right? Hope you guys enjoyed. We are getting somewhat close to the end of this story. It might make it to chapter 40...maybe. Let's try for 33.7K. Goodbye fellow readers and have a terrific Tuesday!

SERIOUS QUESTION TIME! PLEASE ANSWER!

Should I kill off Amanda? I know how I do it if you all say yes, and if it is a yes, it will affect the sequel. If no, it will still affect the sequel but differently. Please, please answer. Thank you!

Conlan: Haha, you're funny.

Me: What?

Conlan: Kill off Amanda. That's hilarious.

Me: Conlan, I'm being serious. By the end of this story, you might be matless.

Conlan: *rages* I'll kill you first.

Me: You're a fictional character. You cannot hurt me. It is physically impossible.

Conlan: I'll find a way. I know some people.

Me: You do that Conlan. You do that.

Vote

Comment

Follow