♡Valentine's Special♡

(TW: PANIC ATTACK)

The day was Friday the 14th of Febuary, everyone knew what that day was.

It was still early, nobody was awake, not even Emily. It was also Demi's birthday, so that was to be celebrated as well. It was still 4 AM and he sun was slowly rising.

Aesop was with his one and only, sleeping in bed together. The both of them fell asleep pretty late so they were still catching up on the sleep they didn't get. Aesop was hugging the sleeping seer from behind and they were both buried in blankets.

Before long, Eli stirred awake. He forgot what had happened from last night for a second, it wasn't anything weird. Him, Aesop aand a few others like Vera, Martha, Edgar and Luca had a small movie night. They stayed up until something around 2 AM. Emily sent them off to bed and scolded then after she found out they planned on staying up all night.

"Aesop... Aesop? Are you awake?" Eli said in a hushed voice turned his head to look at him.

"You should be sleeping, you only got 2 hours of sleep" Aesop said as he himself yawned.

"I can't really sleep to be honest," Eli admitted.

"Come here.." Aesop said as he took Eli into his arms.

"Try and get some sleep..it'll do you good" Aesop smiled as he held Eli close.

"I mean I'll try" Eli laughed a bit at the end of his statement.

He didn't want to bother him with the burden of telling him he had a nightmare, a nightmare about the loss of her. Luckily, Aesop wasn't having as many nightmares, and they weren't as bad anymore.

"Aesop..I had a nightmare..." Eli said hesitantly.

Aesop looked at Eli, his expression being one of concern. "You could have told me you know.." He said in his soft and caring tone of voice.

"I know... I just don't want to be a burden to you" The seer said with remorse, "Besides it's like 4 AM, both of us could do with some sleep"

"You aren't a burden trust me, do you want to try and get some sleep, you can wake me up if you need anything," The embalmer reassured him.

"Thank you, and I love you" Eli said with a small, sad smile on his face.

"Try and get some sleep now, dear..." Aesop said before he fell asleep again.

__________________________________________

Aesop woke up again. The first thing he noticed was that he was alone in bed. The window was slightly open, along with his door which was wide open. Eli's blindfold was also gone from the desk.

Eli must have opened the window for fresh air then gone downstairs. But something in Aesop's brain told him he wouldn't be there. He headed towards the balcony he and Eli relaxed on most of the time.

The seer sat in the middle of the balcony cross-legged on the floor. He didn't have the heart to wake up Aesop since he finally fell into a peaceful sleep, so that was why he went to get some fresh air out on the balcony. The warm wind was blowing onto him, and it felt lovely. The sun was rising by now and the sunlight was shining onto the balcony.

Aesop opened the door carefully as to not scare the seer, "Eli...are you alright?". Aesop sat next to the seer rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry...I had another nightmare about her death" Eli apologised as he wiped the tears streaming down his face.

"Come here..." Aesop had his arms outstretched and Eli fell right into them, he was crying hard, choking on his sobs and holding onto Aesop as if he would leave him.

"Husshh...it's okay I'm here for you..." Aesop assured Eli as he tried to help him control his breathing.

The pair stayed there for what felt like an hour, Eli was currently sitting in Aesop's lap holding onto him as Aesop stroked his head.

"Do you want to go in yet?" Aesop asked in a small voice.

"No...it's nicer outside.." Eli replied as he snuggled into the crook of Aesop's neck.

_________________________________________

Edgar was in his own room tonight. Luca was also asleep in his own room. For some reason the painter decided to spend the night alone, there wasn't a specific reason, he just felt it. Sometimes he and the prisoner spent nights in their own rooms for a bit of distance. They both focused on a detailed work, so it was nice to do such alone at times.

After Emily yelled at him, Luca, Vera and some others he went to his room to get some proper sleep. The day was technically Valentine's Day, judging that it was something around 3 AM. He and Luca planned to spend the day together doing whatever.

Well, Luca was asleep until he came knocking on Edgar's door.

"Hi Luca.." Edgar yawned, he was still a bit tired he couldn't lie.

"Hey," He said with his usual caring smile, "Want to take a shower together? I wanna treat you a bit,"

"Why of course" Edgar said with a smile, "I just don't want to do anything in there"

"You know I would never do anything without your consent" Luca smiled as he took Edgar's hand, "Come on now, you deserve some nice care, you've been working a lot lately"

Luca practically dragged Edgar to his room. Edgar usually borrowed clothes from Luca either way, they fit him pretty well, maybe just a bit to big sometimes.

Luca and Edgar would often shower together, more as a romantic thing, they weren't really comfy with a sexual relationship. They had one or two makeout sessions once, but nothing more.

The couple often slept in Luca's room more often since it was warmer and usually more tidy than Edgar's room was. Luca prefered having Edgar over as well, rather than him going to his room.

"Come on, let's go to the bathroom" Luca said as he led Edgar to the bathroom with him.

"Thanks for being so caring Luca" Edgar said as he held Luca's hand sweetly.

"Any day, precious" Luca laughed as he closed the door to the bathroom and clicked the door shut.

(Author's Note: Happy Valentines Day! While this won't be relevant to the plot, it will be some stuff that happens in their relationship's. Enjoy your day my lovlies!)