Four

After regina had grabbed Emmas face , she roughly slams their lips together in hope of feeling anything . All day the brunette was sad and lonely , she figured that maybe fucking this attractive blond would make you feel better in some way, take her mind off of reality, but it was eating her alive and Emma had no clue what was going on, she just kissed her back.

Their tongues fought for dominance and Emmas won, after a deep kiss the blond pulls back for breath
"A-are we really doing this here?" She asks nervously but regina only reacted by gripping her collar and connecting their lips again .

Once they made out for a bit, Emmas need for regina spiked and at this point they were both as horny as they could get . Emma pushes the brunette to the back of the car and rips open her shirt roughly , surprised to see the woman below her with no bra on, she has the most sexy boobs ever, making even even more wet at the scene , she starts marking her open chest, kissing and sucking at her nipples before bitting them in her mouth, one by one, earning a well wanted moan from the brunette . Regina hasn't had sex in longer than she can remember, she really wanted this but she still knew this probably wasn't the right way to take her pain away . Her hands were gripping at the seat right when she feels Emma pulling at her underwear, sliding it right off her . Emma needy eyes stared up at Reginas, Begging for permission.

That's when Reality hit and Regina quickly moved away and pulled on her ripped clothes "I-I can't do this .. I'm sorry" she shakes her head , feeling incredibly embarrassed and worthless .

Emma gets up and wipes her lips in confusion "did I do something ?"

"No no .. you didn't I promise, I'll text you" she mumbles, feeling bad for getting the blonds hope up , but Emma was very supportive of that and simply nodded, getting out of the car as Regina a
quickly drove off .

The blond watched her drive off , pure confusion all over  her face , wondering what she could have possibly done wrong ? Did she come off too aggressive ? Or maybe Regina remembered that she had to get somewhere ? Either way, emma would be waiting for that message. She gets in her yellow bug and drives off to her apartment, sighing softly, the blond can finally get a moment to herself, and she really wanted that . So right as she kicked her shoes and coat off , she plops on the comfy couch and pulls out the remote from the small table drawer , the only thing that truly interested her right now was horror movies , so the blond scrolled through Netflix and turned on the scariest movie she could find , forgetting that it was now getting late and she didn't have anyone there in case she gets too scared to sleep .

Meanwhile regina had just gotten home and into her big house , feeling really bad for leaving Emma the way that she did , she would have stayed and did really like the blond but she knew that it wasn't right to use her in such a way , just to feel better .. she immediately went to her bedroom and throw her clothes off, changing them into more comfortable clothes and pulling out her pictures and memories of Polly . Tears of sadness filled her eyes as all the flashbacks came running down like a storm , only this time it felt 100% worse because of how she just took her feelings out on Emma . The only thing she could imagine is if Polly was still alive, if she never would have left .. would things be different? Would they be living together happily ever after ? Maybe they'd own that small house that Regina always knew she wanted . Did she make a mistake by sending so many letters when clearly Polly didn't want to talk to her? All these thoughts went through Reginas head and she just couldn't stop crying , immediately throwing the box of letters down and watching it hit the floor . Regina curled up in a small ball and sobbed herself to sleep, forgetting to even text the cute blond from the restaurant, but she was no where in the mind to do it .

The next day came pretty quickly and Regina was feeling a lot better about the whole situation that happened yesterday, so once she got her thoughts gathered , it was much easier for her to focus on the day ahead , and start by her usual morning coffee and breakfast toast. After starting the morning off with a good breakfast, she hops In the hot shower. Regina prefers showers in the morning instead of the night , the main reason for that is not only to wake herself up but also it gives the brunette something comforting to wake up to , she LOVES showers , the long and steaming ones. So of course she takes about 10 minutes letting the water run down her body, and the other 20 minutes, scrubbing and shaving herself . Her feet felt so good when they stepped on the fuzzy bath rug . At this point the only thing left is getting clothes on and finishing her make-up , which is probably the longest step for gina but today it goes extra quick given that she didn't have any big plans for the day, today was going to be a grocery shopping day which meant that she'd have to go out to the city. However before driving off, she had to text Emma and apologize for the other day .

Regina: hey Emma , This is Regina from yesterday, I fell asleep yesterday but I meant to text you and apologize for what happened, just wanted to let you know that you didn't do anything , I really wasn't feeling good and I didn't want to use you like that.

Emma was already at work when she received the text message and at first expected it to be her mother , that's when she read it and gasped , immediately texting back

Emma: hey Regina, thank you for texting me . I completely understand and if you need to ever talk about how you feel, I'm here for you . How was your morning?

The brunette immediately smiles when she sees Emmas name pop up

Regina: it was good. Thank you I appreciate that, how was yours ?

Emma: well I've been at work all morning , I'll go home around 9

Regina : that sucks , you're busy there hm? When is your lunch break ? Maybe I can visit

Emma: my lunch break is in about 45 minutes, if you can make it then that would be great but no pressure

Regina raises a brow , she was already ready and everything so of course she could make it , she'll just do her chores later .. the brunette jumps in the car and drives off to meet Emma , quickly sending one last text

Regina: on my way ;)

N/a: I hope you all enjoyed this , I'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted but there's more swan queen to come!! Stay tuned