Chapter Twenty Four

━━━━     /     CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

After talking with her sister and Allison, eve met up with stiles since they were going to his house.

Stiles pulled out of his parking spot and began to drive, only to press on his brakes when a derek stood in-front of his car holding up a hand. Derek then fell to the ground. "You've gotta be kidding me this guys is everywhere" stiles said as the line of cars behind his Jeep began to honk their horns.

"What the hell?"Scott asked stiles and eve before going to help derek. Eve and stiles got out of his car following Scott.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked derek.

"I was shot derek tiredly said.

"He's not looking so good," stiles said.

"Thanks for pointing that out captain obvious" eve said sarcastically.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked.

"I can't. It was-it was a different kind of bullet." Derek explained.

"A silver bullet?" Stiles asked.

"No, you idiot" derek grunted.

"Wait, Wait. That's what she meant when she said you had forty eight hours." Scott realized.

"What? Who-who said forty eight hours?" Derek asked.

"The one who shot you" Scott replied. Derek then began to groan his eyes glowing a brilliant blue. "What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott scolded.

"I'm trying to tell you, I can't!" Derek gasped.

"Derek, get up!" Scott told derek staring at him.

"I'm gonna put him in your car." Scott told stiles helping derek into the passengers seat of stiles's jeep.

Derek turned to Scott through the window "I need you find out what kind of billet they used."

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott asked.

"Cause she's an argent. And she's with them." Derek said.

"Why should I help you?" Scott asked.

"Because you need me." Derek responded.

"Fine. I'll try." Scott agreed

Eve climbed back to the back seat seeing as derek was in the passengers seat. Stiles then got in after her in the drivers seat.  "Get him out of here." Scott told Stiles.

"I hate you for this so much." Stiles said driving out of the schools parking lot.