Chapter Nineteen

━━━━ / CHAPTER NINETEEN . . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Students were scattered around the lunch room at separate tables conversing. eve walked along with scott and stiles to their usual table. the three of them were talking about scott's dream. "but dreams aren't memories," stiles reminded scott.

"then it wasn't a dream." scott concluded. "something happened last night and I can't remember what."

"what makes you so sure that derek even had all the answers?" eve asked.

"because during the full moon he wasn't changed. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy." scott explained.

"you don't know that," stiles said.

"I don't not know it," Scott began. "I can't go out with Alison, I have to cancel."

"no way in hell your canceling" eve said "you can't cancel this late."

"Yeah eve's right, you can't just cancel your entire life. We'll figure it out." Stiles added.

"Figure what out?" Lydia asked taking seat beside scott.

"Just, Uh, homework." Scott life.

"Yeah," stiles and eve nodded. "Why is she sitting with us?" Stiles whispered to eve and Scott shrugging and eve mouthing she's my sister dummy. when Danny sat down next to eve the two of them doing their special handshake, the two of them smiled.

Jackson then walked up to the table standing beside one of the lacrosse players sitting on the end between Lydia and Danny. "Get up." He told the boy.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" He asked.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriends coin slot." Danny responded. the boy then got up jackson taking his spot. "So I'm hearing it's some kind of animal attack. Probably a cougar."

"I heard mountain lion." Jackson said.

"a cougar is a mountain lion" lydia said. As if realizing what she said she wondered "isn't it?"

"Who cares. He's probably some homeless tweaked who's gonna die anyway." Jackson said.

"Wow, way to show compassion," eve said giving a short clap.

"Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out," stiles said playing the video on his phone.

The sheriff's department won't speculate on any details of the incident but confirmed the victim, garrison meyers, did survive the attack. Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition.

"I know this guy" Scott exclaimed when he saw the video.

"You do?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver." Scott realized.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please? Like, oh, where we are going tomorrow night. You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?" She asked Allison.

"I'm, we were thinking about what we were gonna do," Allison replied.

"Well I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us, we are doing something fun." Lydia said.

"Hanging out? Like us and them. Like, the four of us. Do you wanna hang out, like and them?" Scott asked Allison.

"Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun," Allison nodded.

"Do you know what also sounds fun stabbing my self in the face with this fork." Jackson said holding up his fork.

"Can I do the honors?" Eve asked earning a laugh from stiles and a glare from lydia.

"How about bowling? You love to bowl." Lydia suggested.

"Yeah, with actual competition." Jackson said.

"How do you know we're not actual competition? You can bowl right?" Allison asked Scott.

"Sort of" Scott responded.

"Is it sort of, or yes?" Jackson asked Scott.

"Yes. in fact im a great bowler."