Chapter Twenty

━━━━     /     CHAPTER TWENTY. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"You're a terrible bowler" Stiles reminded Scott as eve and them walked down the stairs.

"I know! I'm such an idiot." Scott groaned.

"God it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first it turned into the whole group date thing. And then out of nowhere comes that phrase." Stiles began."

"Hang out" Scott finished.

"You don't just hang out with hot girls, okay? It's like death." Stiles asked Scott.

"I'm a girl and I hang out with you. Does that mean I'm not hot?" Eve asked stiles who stood there with his mouth open and stuttering. "I'm just messing with you." Eve laughed.

"You start hanging out as friends you may as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out." Stiles began again.

"How is this happening?" Scott asked. "I either killed a guy or i didn't."

"I don't think Danny likes me very much." Stiles said the two boys going back and forth talking.

"I ask allison out on a date, and now we're hanging out." Scott said

"Am I not attracted to gay guys." Eve raised her eyebrows at stiles's question.

"I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, and now-now I'm gonna be late for work" scott said walking off.

Stiles and eve stopped walking. "Wait, Scott, you didn't- am I attractive to gay guy-you didn't answer my question."

He turned to eve. "I am so not answering that question." Eve said walking off.

✶︎

Eve sat in her car in a parking lot holding her head in her hands the sound of a machine beeping sounding throughout her head.

somehow knowing what to do and what would make the beeping in her head stop, Eve let out a scream. A blood curdling, ear piercing scream.

when she stopped screaming a single word, rather a name left her lips. hale.