Chapter Thirty Forty

━━━━ / CHAPTER FORTY . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve and Allison were in the pool room when Allison got a call. "Hey. We can't seem to find them." Allison said into the phone. "Okay, give us a second and we'll be right there." Allison hung up her phone, "Jackson and Lydia are in the school we're gonna meet them." Eve nodded.

Allison then got another call this time it being from Stiles. "Stiles?" Allison said answering the phone.

On the other end of the phone Scott spoke "No it's me, where are you?"

"Me and Eve are in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?" Allison asked.

"Where are you right now?" Scott asked.

"On the first floor." Allison answered

"Where? Where are you exactly?" Scott clarified.

"The swimming pools" Allison replied.

"Get to the lobby. Go now!" Scott urged.

"Okay. Okay we're coming."

✶︎

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott asked Eve and Allison as he and Stiles entered the lobby.

"Because you asked my to." Allison replied.

"I asked you to?" Scott asked confused.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison asked after she held up her phone with the text on it.

"Because I didn't"

"Did you drive here ?" Stiles asked

"Jackson, did." Eve answered

"Jackson's here too ?" Scott asked.

"And Lydia, what's going on ? Who sent this text ?" Allison asked as her phone began to ring. "Where are you ?" She asked into the phone.

"Finally. Can we go now ?" Lydia asked as she and Jackson walked into the lobby.

"Run !" Scott shouted as the ceiling above them began to creak. The five teens then began to run before the alpha crashed through the ceiling and ran after them.