Chapter Seventeen

━━━━ / CHAPTER SEVENTEEN . . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve rushed up to Stiles as they stood outside staring at the destroyed bus with blood and claw marks all over it. "we need to talk,"

"i know, I think i might've killed allison," scott said with a worried voice.

"I don't know how to tell you this but someone did die on that bus or is about to die I don't know if it's allison or not but someone is going to die." eve explained.

"how do you know that?" Stiles asked her.

"i just do," eve replied avoiding the boys prying eyes.

"I gotta find allison," Scott said entering the school building again.

Eve went to follow him but stiles stopped her by placing a hand on her arm. "are you okay?" Stiles asked a concerned look in his eyes.

"yeah, I'll explain later," eve gave him a small reassuring smile and the two joined Scott in his frantic search for allison.

"She's probably fine," stiles tried to reassure Scott as he and eve followed him through the halls while he kept trying to text allison.

"She's not answering my text's," he told them.

"It could just be a coincidence," eve suggested.

"Yeah a seriously amazing coincidence," stiles nodded in agreement.

"Just help me find her, okay?" Scott asked. "Do you see her?" He asked again.

Eve and stiles both answered with a no.

scott turned the corner his head against the locker as he breathed heavily in and out before punching the blue locker making his heartbeat lower.

Eve and stiles watched as Scott turned around and bumped into allison, the two of them giving their friend time with his crush.

over the intercom the principle began to speak, "hello students this is your principal speaking. I know your all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." After his announcement a course of groans could be heard throughout the halls.

stiles took eve's hand and led her to the boys locker room where no one could hear. "So what's going on, why do you think someone's going to die?" Stiles asked her.

"First of all I don't think someone's going to die I know someone's going to die." Eve began.

"Then how do you know someone's going to die?" Stiles asked.

"I don't really know how. I was in bed when I heard the sound of squeaking and then followed by growls, Lydia and my mom came rushing in because I screamed. I don't remember the rest but lydia told me in the morning that I say someone's gong to die. And it's all his fault. And thats it. I don't know what any of this means and I'm kinda freaking out," Eve finished.

Stiles was silent for a moment before he thought of something. "What if the bite is affecting you in different ways then scott?"

"Then what am I?" Eve wondered.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna help you find out."