Chapter Twelve

━━━━ / CHAPTER TWELVE . . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve sat beside Lydia in the hospital chairs waiting for Jackson. Lydia has her ear piece in while eve had her ear buds in blasting music.

Stiles came and stood before the two Martin sisters. "Hey, eve. You probably don't feel the same way but I always thought we had this kind of connection, maybe it'd be kinda cool to hang out as more than friends some time."

Eve took one of her ear buds out, "sorry stiles did you say something to me? I couldn't hear you. Is everything okay?" Eve asked stiles not having heard what he said.

"Uh, Yeah, everything's fine," stiles nodded taking a seat on one of the chairs around the corner.

"Did he do it?" Lydia asked Jackson standing up and walking towards him.

"He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me." Jackson replied.

"You should get one right before the game too." Lydia said earning a look from Jackson. "The pros do it all the time. You want to be a little high school amateur? Or... do you want to go... pro?" Lydia asked and the two of them began to make out.

Eve stood up and went to sit next to stiles to get away from her sister and Jackson's pda. She had to contain laughter when she saw him holding pamphlet of the mensural cycle in his hands upside down.

"Good reading there?" Eve asked pointing at the pamphlet. Stiles looked at her his mouth agape.

All of a sudden Scott appeared startling both eve and stiles.

"The scent was the same." Scott said immediately.

"Really?" Stiles asked

"Yeah," Scott nodded.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ever asked only to get ignored.

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property." Stiles said

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl," Scott added.

"I say we use it" Stiles said.

"How?" Scott asked

"Tell me something first. are you doing this because you wanna stop Derek it because you wanna play in the game, and he said you couldn't?" Stiles asked.

"There are bite marks on the legs, guys-bite marks."

"Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel, and we'll explain everything to you on the way there." Stiles said Turing to eve.

" Stiles said Turing to eve