Chapter Thirty Eight

━━━━ / CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve sat in the backseat of Jackson's car while Lydia sat in the passengers seat. Eve held her phone to her ear as she called Allison. Allison picked up on the third ring. "We're coming to get you." Eve said referring to her Lydia and Jackson.

"Please don't I'm sure he's on his way. He's only... twenty six minutes late" Allison said although Eve already knew that Scott was with Stiles at the high school.

"You hear that? First it's he's only twenty six minutes late a month later it's he only hits me when he's drunk. Slippery slope, Allison. Slippery slope" Lydia butted in.

"We're picking you up" Jackson said.

"No" Allison said again

"Too late" Eve said as she ended the call when Jackson pulled his car up to the end of Allison's homes driveway.

Allison walked around to the drivers side of the car. "What Lydia wants Lydia gets. Come on we can drive by his house and see if he's home." Jackson offered.

Allison phone the beeped "is that him with the best explanation ever of why he's half a freaking hour late?" Lydia asked Allison as she leant over to the drivers side window.

"Not exactly."