Lady and the Tramp (flowers)

Context- You and Woods have just started dating and since its valentines day you have a lovely date. This is pre- date  kind of written like piano keys and vloggingtines day. 

Author note- By the way thank you so much for the 51/8.6K. Also this takes place after the big load of simp memes. Once simping levels went down a little. I'm such a simp... 😅😘also not the best fanfiction I've ever wrote.

February 12 

YOUR POV

"Hey N/N", Woods says standing outside my door. I turn my attention his way. That's the first nickname I've had since high school. "yes my love" I say taking off my headphones. "did you like the nickname" he says nervously. "yes Woodsy" I say smiling.  He turns a light shade of pink and leans on the doorway. "matt's filming a subreddit reaction video right now. Do you want to join us" He says with his shoulder up against the right side of the door. "sure I just finished editing" I say shutting my laptop. I walk over towards him as a smile spreads across his face. Woods holds out his hand for me to hold as we walk to blue base. His hands are rough but soft. He smiles down at me ever so preciously. 

Once we get to MegaDesk he sits down beside me behind Matthias. Matt scrolls thro the subreddit. "oh a simp meme" He says happily. "The fans, Woods, Matt, Sam, CJ. yeah it's true The fans have forgotten about us" He says in a sad voice reading the meme off the subreddit of Matt, Sam and CJ at the bottom of the pool as skeletons and the fans adoring Woods so much. Woods and I laugh quietly behind matt. Matt scrolls down a little bit more to see another post. "has anyone else noticed how Y/N and Woods give off both sibling energy and hey look we're dating energy" Matt say laughing. Woods looks over at me and smiles. We giggle. Matt looks behind him. "True... I wouldn't be surprised if they actually were dating. " He says. We begin to laugh a little louder.  "wait are you too" He says spinning his chair facing us. We quiet down. "are you too actually dating" he says in a serious voice. "um" I say looking at Woods nervously. He moves his head towards Matthias and turns it back to me. "YOU ARE" Matt says in pure amazement. Woods moves his hand on top of mine. "YOU ARE" He says again. "we are" Woods says confidently smiling. "yes we are" I say holding his hand and smiling at him. He smiles back as Matt spins back around in his chair. 

The next day February 13

I walk to Woods' office in blue base. "hey woodsy" I say standing at the doorway. He spins around in his chair taking his headphones off. "yes N/N" he says happily. "do you want to go out on a date tomorrow" I say nervously. He smiles his iconic precious smile. "yeah what time" He asks. "8 O clock" I say leaning on the doorframe. "yeah" He says checking his watch.  "I'll pick you up" He says smiling. "ok see you tomorrow Woodsy" I say smiling. "you too N/N" He says sweetly

Valentines day evening

Getting ready for my first valentines date ever. I decide to wear a plain black shirt along with some black pants with some clean converse. I hear a knock on the door. It's him. I open the door. Woods stands in front of me with a white button down shirt and black pants with converse. He's holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers, colors of red, orange, yellow and pink. His fluffy hair looks so nice. "good evening N/N" He says in a sweet voice. "good evening to you too Woodsy, You look so handsome" I say smiling and accepting the bouquet of flowers. "aw thanks You look gorgeous" He says putting his arm around me. We walk to his car. He opens up the door politely for me. I smile and enter. He sits down beside me and turns on the radio. Some EDM music plays as we drive down the streets of LA. The windows down as cold breeze flows in. 

Once we get to the (unnamed) Restaurant he gets out and opens the door for me. I stand up beside him as we walk in and get our table. He sits down across from me. "so have you ever been here before" he asks reading thro the menu. "I have not no" I say reading thro the menu as well. "spaghetti?" he asks. "sure" I say putting down my menu. "what about some cake for desert" I ask as he smiles into my eyes. "I'd love that" he says happily in such a sweet voice. The waitress comes as we order our food. 

The food gets over to our table with 2 glasses of wine. "cheers" We say together clinging the glasses together. We take a sip and smile at each other as the spaghettis arrives. We both grab our forks and begin eating. I dig my fork into the spaghettis and begin chewing. 1 noodle of spaghettis is still stuck intertwined between the other noodles. Next thing I know my lips are one his. We separate abruptly. Turning a bright pink across the face usually came hard for me. Not this time. Both our faces turned a bright pink as we looked at each other. "s... sorry" We say almost interpretable. He smiles at me as we continue eating. 

We finish eating and head out. "So what did you think" he asks quietly and happily. "that was pleasant" I say nicely. "even the kiss" He asks nervously. "yes Woodsy even the prefect kiss" I say smiling. "we should do it again" He says laying his hand on mine. "we should" I say as he leans in and kisses me again. I smile and blush lightly. My face turning a rosy red. I lean in and kiss him better. I put my hand around his neck gently rubbing his scrubble. He smirks as his face turns a light pink. 

BTW IMPORTENT ANOCCEMENT- Happy Vloggingtines/Valentines day everybody WOOOOOOO anyone like me just sitting at their laptop alone reading fanfictions OH YEAH!