"Your more important" he Pointed down at Harry.

"Hello Harry." Bill shook his hand, they hadn't really met each other properly.

"He was never always this handsome" Fred sniggered.

"Dead ugly" george smirked.

"True enough" bill shrugged and smiled.

Me and Harry were staring into bills scars, they weren't there before...

"Bill..." I whispered and lay my fingertips across them and he hummed in response when i stopped and stood back.

"Owe it all to a werewolf named of grey back, hope to repay the favour one day" he shrugged.

"You'll still be beautiful to me William" fleur smiled and kissed his cheek.

I stepped back in between the twins.

"Just remember fleur, bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." Remus smirked.

"Such the joker Remus" Sirius shook his head.

"Alright we'll have time for cozy chat up later, we've got to get the hell out of here and soon! Potter your underage which means you've still got the trace on ya" moody took charge, it was weird seeing as Sirius normally is but oh well.

"What's the trace??" Harry asked.

"If you sneeze the ministry will know who wipes your nose. We have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect, brooms, thestrals and the bike, we'll go in pairs that way if anyone's out there waiting for us and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one" moody spoke.

"The real one?" Harry raised his brows.

Moody took out a bottle that was the bottle used by barty crouch jr with poly juice potion inside.

"I believe your familiar with this particular brew" moody smirked and opened the bottle lid.

"No! absolutely not!" Harry shook his head.

"Told you he'd take it well" mione huffed.

"Uh no! If you think I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me I-"

"Never done that before have we?" Ron looked at us all.

"No. No this is different I mean taking that and becoming me no." Harry protested.

"Well none of us really fancy it mate" Fred scoffed and smirked.

"Fred!-"

"Yeh imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny specky git forever!" George seethed.

"George!" I hissed.

"Everyone here is of age potter they've all agreed to take the risk" moody shrugged.

"I technically havnt even been asked" I muttered and Sirius and Remus turned around from the window and stared at me.

"I'm joking of course I'll do it" I smirked.

"You don't have to-" Harry argued.

"No Harry I'm doing it." I huffed.

"Technically Ive been coheresed. Mundungus fletcher mr potter. Always been a huge admirer" fletcher smiled at Harry, Remus Sirius and Kingsley death stared him from the window then turned back around to look out.

"Nip it mundungus! Alright granger as discussed" moody signaled Hermione, she walked up to Harry and ripped hair out of his head.

"Blimey Hermione!!" He hissed and held where she ripped out hair for the poly juice.