𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞🍧

Roy✨: You would guys would talk and laugh to each other while your making a small desert for you guys (if only I could cook 😞). You guys would watch a movie on your guys couch when y'all munch on your small deserts. During the movie you guys would laugh and make fun of the characters in the movie "HAHAH WOW! Man... that dork will never make a chance out of that prison!" Roy laughs out. "I agree haha!" You going along as well. You guys would just cuddle and talk at the end then you insist roy to spend the night. He's lucky he took some extra clothes to spend the night.

Ross🐸: He would bring some snacks that he bought from the candy store asking you for help to make battery acid drinks ( basically just a bunch of sour candy in Gatorade or a Monster, don't worry it's in a cup). You guys would just cuddle next up to each other and talk about whatever is on your mind. It even got to the point to the question "So y/n who came first, the chicken or the egg" "I think the chicken" "I think both" "lol stop it ross" and you guys would just cuddle on your bed and talk for the rest of the time.

Robert/Tom☀️(aka a ray of sunshine lol): He would bring a whole meal from a cafe or a fast food place. You guys would just watch videos together on Robert's/Tom's phone while just munching and drinking on your phone. "Hey y/n is it possible to make diamonds from that coal hack we just saw" "Ehhhhhh idk i watched a video saying it was a fake and there was proof of it." "Oh, I guess not then, I think we could just use the coal on a fire when we go camping or something." "I agree with you robert/tom.". You guys would just question the most random stuff with the stuff you watch while cuddling each other just chilling till the very end.

(A/n: AYOOOO BROSS so how u guys doin? I'm going to try posting everyday for you guys  or whenever I have the time, it's like 12:09 pm right now so I hoped you enjoyed this one.)