Chapter 11

I am standing before Azeala and Pitch throwing black sand at her which goes to us. Let me tell you this isn't the normal sand. If one speck touches you you will have tiny cut. Azeala was there motionless. It almost looked like her soul disappeared. I want to make her happy again. I grip the capsule in my pocket and I think of ways while I dodge the sand how I can get her to look in the capsule. But how can i? Wait. I have something. I stick out my fist and yell"Knuckles!"at her. (Oh and I want this to be in there.memory but I didn't have time to add it to the last chapter but it is there version of a fist bump.) She just looks at me confused and she drops the sand. "What...?"she says then she picks up the sand and says"Wait...no." She is like a funnel and throws the sand at us and she hits me. I cough a bit and I could tell I have a bruise. "Azeala stop this. You don't want to do this." I try to talk to her. "No Jack I want to do this."she says throwing more sand.

"No you don't. You want to have fun. That is what the Azeala I knew wanted to do."

"The me you knew!?! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"

"I didn't want that to happen!?!"

" Yeah right."

"No I really didn't mean to I wanted to protect you."

"Yeah sure,Jack. What is a reason then?"

"Because I like you."

"Liar."

"You were and hopefully still will be my best friend."

"STOP LYING, JACK. YOU WANTED ME DEAD!" I could see she wanted to cry."No I didnt"

"IF YOU DIDNT THEN GIVE ME A REAL REASON WHY?"

I look around and I don't want to say it but here I am going to."Because I don't deserve to be your friend. I don't have a right to be next to you. I don't even have the right to be HERE.NOW! BUT I AM BECAUSE I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!" She takes a step back and I through the capsule at her and she catches it. "Look in it."I say and she.looks at it."Don't he could have.done something to it."Pitch says to her. "I have already looked at it so why not again." She says as a reply as she opens it. She spaces put for a minute and she comes back. Tears start to fall from her eyes and she takes a step towards me."Jack, you do have a right to be beside.me. Because I  understand that you tried to help but it ended badly. I understand and I love you too!" She says and she starts to run towards me."NO! THIS ISNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!"Pitch says and he pierces Azeala. Her eyes widen when it hits her and she coughs up some blood. She kneels down and looks at the road. I kneel down next o her and I say"Azeala!" "Jack, this should be the end for me. But I want you to know that I love you."She says crying the black sand starts to spread over her and it covers her body forming a giant hole in her. Then you can't see her anymore because she is covered in black sand. Furious I stand up and I start to attack Pitch. At the end he is frozen.with his nightmares.

°°°°In the woods°°°°

It was really sad. We played her by a tree near a frozen over lake. Her brother and Aunt are sad too but they don't have the body. They never found a body. They only know that she is dead. I grab her hand and she was cold. I could feel myself crying again as I hear her love you's. I end up freezing the trees and I leave with everyone else.leaving candles.

(Okay this should be the end. Wait nvm~)

***********************

I wake up and I see the stars. I sit up and I see melted candles and a lake.  There is frost all over the trees. I stand up and I look up. I hear a voice in my head telling me something. I get closer and closer. I was standing in the.middle of a lake when I heard it clearly"Help,Jack Frost."