"Well Jazz, do you know who I am" I asked, my smile never leaving my face. She shook her head slowly and I said "Well I am Toni's best friend. Toni is this girl's girlfriend right here who you're all cuddled up with". The girl didn't even looked fazed and once I realized why I chuckled slowly.

"You know she has a girlfriend don't you" I asked, trying to settle my anger...for now. The girl rolled her eye, but nodded nonetheless. I slammed my fist against the table and looked at Cheryl saying "Fucking explain what this shit is". Cheryl looked at me and struggled to talk.

I raised my eyebrow in a threatening way and she immediately started talking. "I swear it's not what it looks like" she started and I held my hand up. I looked at Jazz and asked how long.

She responded with "Well we approximately started this on like June 7th of this year". I reached over the table and smacked the shit out of Cheryl.

"That's the same time Jazmine got pregnant and Toni ignored you" I spoke, slapping her with each word. The Jazz girl tried interfering but I glared at her and she backed down.

When I sat back, Cheryl's face was extremely red. "Listen, I met Jazz-" I held up a finger and she stopped. I took out my phone and pressed record and told her to continue.

Cheryl sighed and said "I was at this spa because the situation with Jazmine was stressing me out. I met Jazz, she was having some problems with her friend group. We talked to each other and I liked her vibe and everything, so we exchanged numbers. After that we just started talking and hanging out and stuff like that".

"Did you kiss or have sex wit her" I asked bluntly. Cheryl widened her eyes and was about to deny when the Jazz bitch answered for her. "Yes we did actually. Sorry if I sound like a homewrecker or whatever".

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Cheryl who looked scared. "L-listen, we were drunk one time and it just happened which was an a-accident" she stuttered out.

"And then we continued doing it time to time, whenever she wasn't with Toni" Jazz spoke up. "Why do you sound so proud of this shit" I asked her confused. Jazz shrugged and took out her phone to scroll through.

I pointed my finger at Cheryl and she started talking again. "It felt good, so I decided to keep doing it" she mumbled and I tightened my grip on the table.

"So that one day Toni told me about seeing some bra in your bathroom and a girl laughing in the back, that was Jazz wasn't it" I asked through gritted teeth. She slowly nodded and I decided I had enough of this shit.

I got up and dragged Cheryl by her hair onto the floor. I punched her right across the jaw and repeatedly punched her. She pushed me off of her with her leg and swung at me, but I just smirked wiping my mouth.

I punched her in the nose and grabbed her neck flipping her over onto her back. She hissed and cried in pain but I wasn't nearly done.

I picked her up by her hair and punched her in her stomach. I made her look into my eyes and growled "This is all for fucking with my best friend's heart".

I ran her into the table Jazz was sitting at and Jazz got up screaming. I got on top of Cheryl and threw punches as hard as I could.

People in the food court were screaming and gasping at the scene in front of them. Cheryl was now all bruised up and blood was coming from her mouth.

She groaned and then got up grabbing me by my throat. She lifted me up and slammed me against the wall. She let me go and started kicking me in my legs and that shit hurted. "Fuck her and her stupid soccer legs" I thought in my head.