"What's wrong Sachiko?"

"I'll take my leave now Sachiko and Kirari. I'm a bit tired."

Kirari looked at me strangely, dont know why so I quickly left. Walking towards my room, locking the door and falling asleep.

*Present time*
------------------------
I never figured out why Kirari looked at me like that, was it something I did? Was it because I had my mask on in front of her? No... that couldnt be the reason, she knows why I wear my mask. I really do wish I knew, it would help me understand more of Sachiko, and her mysterious relationship with Kirari. Why would she kidnap her in the first place? Did she drug her? Poison? I have so many questions, but I have zero answers from her...

Continuing to walk, I notice Kirari moving a bit, re-adjusting her position on my back. Sayaka was leading us to Yumemi's room, it was quite far from the room we were just in. In fact it was on the opposite side of the school. But I wasnt able to run with Kirari on my back, I'm basically carrying my own weight on my back. Kirari gently lifted her head from my shoulder, seeing the edge of my mask she quickly relaxed, laying her head back down, nuzzling her face into my neck.

"Kirari are you okay?"
"...I c-can't feel my b-body..."
"Okay, well I'm here now, just try and relax. Were heading after Sachiko and Y/n."

Her head bolted upright at Y/n's name, her eyes were filled with worry, she looked like she were about to cry.

"R-ririka, n-no. S-she can't b-be alone w-with S-sachiko..."
"Were trying, just stay calm. There in Yumemi's dressing room."
"P-please h-hurry."
"I will."

Sachiko's POV
---------------------
I know that Y/n is pretty close with Yumemi, I've seen her hang out with her a lot. So I brought her to Yumemi's dressing room, it was a comfortable room, definitely more comfy than the classroom.

Dragging her around the hallways, I spotted Yumemi's room, for some weird reason it was unlocked. Odd for Yumemi to do that. Pulling her in the room, I lock it, the room was dead silent.

Y/n had backed away onto the sofa near the back of the room. She looked at me, panic and worry written across her face. This only made me chuckle and smirk at how scared she was. She was a little kid lost in a store, looking for their parents, a dear stuck in a trucks headlights.

Quickly getting bored, I decided to mess with her a little bit, because why not. Kirari found her interesting for a reason, I'd like to know why. She was sitting with her legs tucked into her chest, making herself a small ball on the large couch. From the position I'm standing in, I could just barely see under her skirt. Her socks had slipped down her legs a bit, I guess due to all the walking.

I go and sit beside her, grabbing the cats tail in the process, the belt that attached the tail to the body was on quite tight. So when I pulled it, she made a very small whimper. I leaned over on her body, being really close to her face, I pushed her legs down so she wouldn't kick me. Now making her in a sitting position but also kinda lying down. I straddled her in her current place, my knees on either side of her hips, my body preventing her from going anywhere. Once again I moved closer, this time to her ear, my breathe on her ear.

She shivered slightly underneath me, this reminded me of a certain situation that happened a year ago. With a certain someone....

Flashback #3 (Kirari's Pov)
-----------------
I was relaxing in my room, I was reading a small book that I've wanted to read for a while. I had headphones in, listening to some relaxing music. When I heard a knock on my door. I heard Ririka's robotic voice and told her to come in.