𝐯𝐢. 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

Briar scoffed, standing up. "Come on, I know you're a nerd but no one is as much as a nerd. Perhaps maybe Beatrix. I heard she really likes her history. But you see, she has her fun on the side with Riven."

Circe clenched her jaw at the mention of Riven and Beatrix, glancing away, unnoticed by Briar who was too focused on grilling Echo to admit who her secret girlfriend was. "It's none of your business, Briar. So I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave it alone and go to your party."

Shrugging, Briar sunk her teeth into an apple as she swung the door open. "Whatever. But you can't keep it a secret forever, Echo!"

Rolling her eyes, Echo crossed her arms over her chest as Briar left the room, and an apologetic Circe followed her. Waiting a few seconds, Echo made sure the two girls were far gone before turning around, grabbing a bag and applied some lipgloss before looking in the mirror.

Slipping her shoes on, Echo went on her way to see Stella.

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎

An hour later, and Circe was already drunk. A game of beer pong with Sky, Briar and Riven had brought out the competitive side in Circe, especially against Riven, had ended up with Circe downing a few cups of beer. Fortunately for her, the girls had been victorious, thanks to Briar's fantastic aim and lack of balance within Sky once he was slightly intoxicated with alcohol.

Dragged by the wrist, Sky took his sister towards a red-head fairy, who awkwardly smiled at Circe with a wave of her hand. "Circe, meet-"

"Bloom, I know. Pleasure." Bloom reached out to shake Circe's hand, who in her drunken state, shook it vigorously. "Sky talks all the time about you."

Bloom glanced at Sky to see if what Circe had said was true, only to meet the image of a blushing Sky. "Hope it's all good things."

Circe opened her mouth to answer, but Sky closed it with the palm of his hand. "Okay, no more embarrassing Sky."

"So, you and Sky are siblings?"

"Half siblings, actually. Same father, different mothers." Circe shrugged, rubbing Sky's hair affectionately. "Means I'm stuck with this loser, having to save him from all the trouble he gets into."

Sky chuckled, shaking his head. "Me? Circe, may I remind you that last year I got into detention for having to cover up for you?"

"Always the gentleman." Circe drawled, getting closer to Bloom before whispering. "Careful with this one, he can be clingy."

Bloom blushed as Circe sent her a wink, interrupted as someone tapped on her shoulder, making her swivle around. For a momentary second, she thought it was Riven, and a smile erupted on her face. The leather jacket, messy brown hair and blue eyes. Yet when he spoke, his voice was lighter, lacking the rasp that characterised Riven. "Wanna dance?"

"Sure, why not." Circe shrugged, shoving her cup filled with beer into Sky's hand, who shook his head amused. Leaving the lovers be, Circe joined the mysterious boy on the dance floor, his arms wrapped around her waist as she tugged on his dark curls. "I'm Circe!"

Shouting over the music, Circe watched his smirk grow. "Seb. It's a pleasure."

"And you've had too much to drink." Circe jumped at the sudden appereance of Riven by their side, a frown on his face as he grabbed her wrist. "See you some other time, you dick."

Circe protested as Riven pulled her far away from Seb, stomping like a child. "Riven! Why did you take me away? I was having fun!"

"Okay, what was his name?"