Chapter 35

As promised here is the extra chapter for 50k!!!! Lemmie know when a livestream would be good!

Warning, this chapter gets a bit, ***Spicy***. Added *spice* with the song above. ; )

My mind was blank. The memories of the and times were beginning to fade. But no, I can't let myself forget. Forgetting would be the worst skate I've made. Even worse than letting him in my life in the first place.

I got up and wrote it down. every detail. Maybe in the future, someone will see.

Those who forget and ignore their history are doomed to repeat it.

And I wouldn't survive making another mistake like this.

************

"I'd love for this to come off, Love," Cole said huskily, reaching behind me to the clasp of my bra, "if that'd be okay with her royal highness," he smiled, "my princess,"

I wish I was wearing something sexier. I was wearing granny panties and my favorite, ratty, old bra. 

Cole's hand was moving haphazardly under my bra strap. it was clear he was desiring something more.

I blush and nod, but Cole's hand traces up my back to the back of my neck again, where he cups the back of my neck and kisses me, "Tell me," he demands. He knew what his words did to me. He knew what he, in general, did to me.

"Take it off, your Majesty," I respond, mocking Cole's dominance, kissing his neck like he did mine, "My king,"

That was all it took. He growled slightly and unclasped my bra in one swift motion, tossing it to the side before diving back in, kissing my neck and chest rapidly. I was liking this game of royals we played a bit too much.

He left mark upon mark upon my neck. I couldn't see the damage he'd done, but I knew there were many a mark left in each spot he touched.

And it turned me on too much.

Each kiss sent a spark down my spine. Every touch made my skin feel as if it was on fire.

My breasts fell free dangling in front of Cole. I swear I saw him lick his lips hungrily. 

His rough hands traveled up my stomach, my insecurities standing out in the blatant, shining light. How I wished the lights were off. But he touched my insecurities as if he loved them. As if he loved each roll my stomach created, each scar he passed. He adored them.

Maybe I wasn't so ruined after all.

His lips then moved to my breasts, paying attention to each with his hands first as he kissed my lips hungrily. He palmed them almost roughly as his lips trailed again down my chin and neck, leaving more marks.

His tongue traced my entire chest, kissing and tasting my skin. He was grinding against me as he palmed and sucked on my breasts.

"You're so amazing," he mutters, winking at me. My body felt like it was overheating. Flushed. 

Then his lips were there, kissing around each nipple gently before attaching his lips to one.

I nearly arched my back into him, having forgotten what this felt like.

Cole gently sat me up lightly so he could watch my face as he worked. My legs were already trembling under him as I squeezed them together, trying to eliminate the obvious friction.

"Does that feel nice princess?" he asked with a small, devious smile, stopping and rolling that peaked nipple between his fingers.

"Yes, Cole," I moaned. He smiled and kissed his way to the other, repeating the process. My breaths were becoming short and quick.