Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

"Mari!" Enrique shouted to the top of his lungs, running toward the door.

Omari was the first one to lower his weapon, trying to catch Enrique. He laughed and hugged him back tight enough without hurting him.

Inola wasn't far behind as she ran toward him too. Enrique barely missed his mom's foot when she jumped in Omari's arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, tacking him with a kiss. She couldn't believe he had come for them, that he had tracked them down. He was crazy.

French watched the man's hands spread across Inola's ass and his tongue enter her mouth. Joshua had started screaming again since there was no one to cover his mouth.

Baby I missed you, Inola signed, and put that thing away, you're crazy!

French watched on, fuming. Watching him with his hands all over her, watching her kiss on him and say the things she was saying right in front of her. French's fingers was scratching at the steel on the handle of the gun creating bigger scratches.

Inola knew what she was doing, part of her was doing this because she did miss Omari and was so shocked by him coming in here to save them with a gun he didn't even know how to use. The other part of her was doing it to spite French, he had just put a gun to her son.

"Wow Mari you're so cool! I can't believe you busted in to save us." Enrique said, swooning.

Omari shook his phone, "Found your mom's location through Google maps. Since she's able to use her normal phone now, it was easy to find her." Then he looked away from them and furrowed his eyebrows in concern at a screaming Joshua. He tried to take a step forward but French's voice halted him.

"Get the fuck out of my house." He whispered, the warning was laced in his low tone.

"I'm not leaving without my family, last time was different but I'm telling you right now I'm not going without them." Omari said standing his ground.

French glared at Inola, she had better get her boyfriend before he did.

Inola was mad at French but she couldn't allow this to escalate. If they did start throwing blows or bullets, there wasn't another man like Omari's father to help break it up. Lord knows she couldn't hold any of these men back being only 130 pounds herself.

Inola smiled at him, still in awe at his antics. Mari it's not safe for—

"Don't care about none of that. I'm not leaving without you, I'm serious. I spent two months away from you guys. I was already in a coma for months before that. I'm not doing this anymore. I have weapons now so I can protect us. And if you not cool with the weapons thing, then you better figure something else out. But I'm staying by you and the boys side." He said, signing with pride.

Joshua was screaming down the house causing Enrique to flee from the adults to at least try and go calm his brother down. Inola knew the only way for this to be settled was to ask for the unthinkable. She turned toward French, standing firm.

Can he stay here with us for the two months?

You out your fucking mind. French scoffed, looking away from her.

Inola didn't know if he was just mad because he was jealous of Omari being here. Or if Omari being here was really an extra burden to him.

French he just wants to make sure nothing is going on. Inola signed. Even though something was definitely going on, the situation with the Italians was real. So having Omari here could save their relationship, proving to him once and for all the mafia was really after them.