Jeno gave a small smiled back before nodding and climbing onto his bike.

Jeno's smile disappeared when the bike started to move and he hit speeds he never even thought possible. His mind focused on only one thing.

He needed to get to Jaemin before anything happened.

"Stop!" Jaemin screeched out at his father dragged him into the living room by both of his wrists.

His mother and father had been beating and hitting him for the past hour. He could feel the aching bruises of his ribs and he knows his face probably looks even worse.

"Dad please don't," Jaemin cried out as his father laughed and poured his beer over the top of Jaemins head.

Jaemin had to gasp for air when he felt it burn his eyes.

His dad bent him over the arm of the couch and ripped his head back and his mom's face came into view.

"You shouldn't have run away," His mother took a long drag from her cigarette before pulling back and blowing the smoke in his face.

She laughed when he tried to move his face away from the smoke and pressed the cigarette against his shoulder, making him scream out at the burn.

"Oh shut up," His father groaned in his ear before punching Jaemin hard in the spine.

Jaemin's eyes widened when he felt his fathers fingers at the collar of his shirt. His father ripped his shirt off of him and right into two pieces.

Jaemin cried out and tried to kick and squirm but his father held his hands behind his back.

Jaemin felt the oxygen rushing out of his lungs when his father pushed him down harder onto the arm of the couch.

He felt hands near his pants and then he felt them be pulled off. He was left in his underwear in the middle of the living room.

He felt bare

Exposed.

Scared for his life.

"Finish him off baby," His mother laughed and took a swing out of her wine bottle.

"No, no, no, please don't, please stop," Jaemin was sobbing, he was almost choking on his own tears.

He felt his life flash before his eyes when he hear his dad start to undo his belt.

Jaemin didn't know what happened next but his dad was off him and his mother was screaming.

Jaemin couldnt do anything but fall to the ground and curl up on himself.

He almost got raped by his own father.

Jaemin couldnt anything around him at that point.

He didn't even register his head being picked up and a soft voice was in his ear: "I dont know if you can hear me Jaemin-ah but I'm going to hand you something and then I need you to run as fast as you can out the door-"

Jeno was talking to him. Jaemin let out another loud cry at that and he felt Jeno press his head closer.

"-Donghyuck will be waiting outside for you and you do everything he says."

Jaemin nodded his head frantically, not fully comprehending anything being said to him.

Jaemin felt himself be pulled to his feet and something being deposited in his arms.

"Jaemin-ah go!"

Jaemin ran as fast as he could out the door, not being able to see anything with the tears all in his eyes.

He screamed bloody murder when he felt arms wrap around him.

"Whoa Jaemin-ah, shhh, its me, it's Donghyuck," Donghyucks voice whispered in his ear as he shook almost violently. "Oh baby, it'll be ok. Everything's gonna be ok."

Jaemin couldnt help but shake his head.  He couldn't believe that. He couldnt feel anything but pain.

"No it'll be alright."

Jaemin felt soft fingers run through his hair and he let a shiver out through his already shaking body.

"Jaeminnie? You have clothes in your hands hun," Donghyuck hugged him tighter. "Im gonna take them and help you put them on."

Jaemin nodded, still not there in reality. He didnt know what he was looking at or a majority of what he was hearing.

He felt clothes be put on him and he slowly obeyed to the command Donghyuck was giving him.

Jaemin buried his nose in the collar of the jacket Donghyuck put on him. He felt a few of his muscles relax when he smelled the ocean and campfire.

Jeno's jacket.

Jaemin tensed back up in Donghyucks arms when he heard a voice talking to Donghyuck.

"Is he alright?" The deep voice asked in a slow manner.

"No," He heard Donghyuck reply and brush his hair back with one hand. "But we will make sure he will be."

"Where's-"

"You need to go in there and get your brother," Donghyucks voice was stern, his worry evident in the way it became quiet. "Tell him Jaemin needs him."

He heard footsteps run past them and he clung onto Donghyuck like it was his mother when he was little.

Not the bitch who stood in that house.

"It'll be alright Jaeminnie."

Jaemin felt Donghyyck press a kiss to his temple before rocking them back and forth.

Jaemin wanted to scream again when he was pulled out of Donghyucks arms but he immediately relaxed and began to cry again when he felt himself get wrapped in muscular arms and his cheek hit a muscular chest.

He felt himself relax when he smelled an even stronger scent of ocean and campfire.

His adrenaline and emotions took a hit on him when he relaxed so far into the arms and his aching began to come back.

Things were being said and whispered but he couldn't understand any of it.

All he could understand was that he was in pain, a lot of pain...but he was standing in the arms of Jeno Lee so part of him knew that he was safe.

Nothing was going to hurt him...

Even just for a while.