Alliance of Female Elemental Cultivation Meet

The An Group was able to quickly find an inn close to the Jiang Clan's Floating Palace and sect grounds.

Many of the inns in close proximity to the lake were full. For the next couple of days that would follow the industry in the capital city would increase.

The younger females stayed in groups of three to four while the older females in groups of three and two. The remaining people left were His Ling Ling and Hong Wen Sheng along with An Huang and An Chang.

And the two remaining rooms were split between the An couples.

An Chang looks over at his male wife who seems uncomfortable. His hidden brows furrowed in concern. But before he could ask him what was wrong Hong Wen Sheng was already walking towards sister in-law and had begun talking with her.

"Sister in-law?" Hong Wen Sheng asked carefully.

"Yes, my cute little brother in-law." She beams at him.

"Ahem..over the past couple of days while in cultivation I have been drained of my energy. And have had countless dizzy spells. The only thing that has seemed to lesson these episodes is the presence of my An Chang." He finishes with a blush.

"Mmmh. Your An Chang Is it."she teases him with her eyes brows going up and down.

"I'm serious." He pouts.

"Okay..okay. I will go with you to the doctor to check it out tomorrow okay."

"Thank you,shijie."

After saying their greetings again they separated to their sleeping quarters. When Hong Wen Sheng happened to be coming in he happens to see his husband remove his final outer clothing.

Leaving him in nothing but is inner wear. of just White pants and silver silk shirt.

Seeing his wife come in he walked over and held his slim waist and whispered into the red looking ear.

"Maybe tonight you and I could practice Dao Cultivation. And connect spiritually."

Stuck and unable to say any coherent words he gasped as he felt An Chang littering his neck and adams apple. He squirmed and tried to move away but he couldn't break free from his stronghold.

"Hong Wen Sheng, I have been trying to hold myself from worldly desires. But you are my wife. How can I stop both of us from feeling that intense pleasure."

His hands moving over his cloth covered chest. And his thumb presses lightly on his nipple making the latter move to cover his mouth.

"An Chang~gege. Please I can't bear it anymore." An Chang works his waist and buttocks. Lightly pressing and grasping the rather large behind of his trembling wife.

"What do you want my love." He looks directly into his eyes. He doesn't miss the sea of lust and desire that are filling the innocent eyes of the person before him.

"I want to feel you. All of you."

"Then you better prepare for a rather long night my soul." An Chang says as he carried Hong Wen Sheng over to their bed.

When the two woke up the next morning An Chang prepared the hot water