Those Days :2

Sakura: When they turn black.

Fifteen minutes earlier. During the ceremony

The party had been going great until a veiled maid walked past holding a tray in one hand while the other sorted out the pastries on it.

It seemed as though no one noticed the pill she put in a pastry she handed to Hong Wen Sheng.

Taking it he observed it before lifting his veil an tasting it as the sweetness dissolved on his toung.

The maid walking fast as she smiled to her self.
Quickly making it to the changing courters for the females as she changed herself to her original self.

|||||||||||||

"Princess Chi Chi a great honor it is to have you here."

Smiling to An Bai she kowtow to him before walking towards An Huang's wife who was engaged in small talk with Shijie.

She looked around to find that Lady An Ming Xing was green. Seemed like her plan was working quite well.

"Only a matter on time befo-"

" Xing er!"elder sister in-law shouted as she saw Hong Wen Shang fall to the side.

An Huang who had been in deep conversation with A-Teng was alarmed when he heard his wife's small voice raised in panic, looking over he saw Hua Ling kneeling besides her meimei on the floor his brother running towards Hong Wen Sheng.

Waking over quickly he tried not to run as he saw the sight infront of his eyes.

The veil Hong Wen Sheng had used to cover half of his face in was tinted in scarlet.

The veil Wei WuXian had used to cover himself in was tinted in scarlet.

An Chang looked from the side as he waited for the sleeping beauty to awaken from his deep slumber.

After the incident they had in the banquet hall it left Lady Hui Ling in much distress. An Huang the Clan leader had been in trying to calm his wife.

"An....Chang"
On the bed lay a pale looking Wen Sheng in pain.

"You must rest. It is not good for you to move in this condition."

Wen Sheng looked at him as if he had seen the dead alive. Ironically it wouldn't be that first time.

"An Chang what are you trying to say,"he got up to sit but stoped as he felt pain in his lower tum tum "Chang-ah am I with child."

An Chang only looked at him as if he saw that ghoast as a man being pregnant would be impossible, but jet again could it be true.

"Stop speaking nonsense."

Getting up he walked to the door, only to be faced with Hui Ling

"A Chang is my dear sister doing well,"she asked her voice low and wary.

"She is doing fine."

"Let me in than."

Before he could reply she walked in only to stop in shock,"An Chang, dear of my brother what is the meaning of this ah"

**** ! The cat had been literally dragged out the bag by the claws of sweet innocent Lady Hui Ling.

"Well it's..." He could not do anymore as he saw that Hong Wen Sheng had covered his face with a mask.